Entire pricing variants based on customer category

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #29706

Is it possible to have implemented a different price list, based on the user category of the customer? I'd like the default price level to show for regular customers, but it would be great if I could have a different price level for "stores" that want to purchase online at higher quantities/discount and another for "distributors" that purchase at an even high quantity/discount level. I suppose it would be possible to set one customer base at a fixed % discount (stores at 40% off) and another (distributors at 60% off) but our pricing doesn't always end up being even like that as some items have different margins, so based on our costs, we might give volume discounts of 40% on some items while others could be 45% and others 50%, etc.

We currently use the free cart, but this would be a key feature for us to upgrade to the paid business version if it is not already possible in it?

Thank you!

Michael Buttitta
Hot Picks USA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 5 months ago #29725

Hi,

Yes that's possible in the Business edition. You will be able to restrict your product prices based on the joomla group of the users.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds