Neteller payment system?

• Thank you received: 2
12 years 4 months ago #32093

Hi

I would like to ask about Neteller payment system. Are you going to implement it into your hika shop? I really would like to have such option.

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 4 months ago #32130

Hi,

We don't have the resources on our end to implement all the payment methods requested by everyone. You're the first one asking for a Neteller plugin so it's not in the plans.
We have a developer documentation on payment plugins development so that developers can develop themselves payment plugins:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 7 months ago #64214

since this payment gateway has become world wide popular, it would be great option to have, because it has better fees than moneybookers.

I hope hikashop staff will reconsider including Neteller with almost best webshop cart system.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 7 months ago #64247

We have a list of 20 possible payment plugins on top of the ones that we are already working on and the ones that we have already available. This one is in the list. But we can't do all of them at the same time.
If you really need it, you can have a developer do you. Or wait that we release it at some point in the future.

The following user(s) said Thank You: dado023

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 7 months ago #64256

i dont know how you will decide to choose, but i would suggest only those payment gateways which support the most countries.

Kind regards
Dan

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds