UPS plugin not showing in front end!

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 week ago #46962

I configured everything for my UPS plugin, entered all key, username and password but my shipment methods still don't show in the front end! I followed all the documentation and the plugin is published. I don't know what else to do!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 1 week ago #47132

Hi,

I've checked your configuration and it looks ok. Normally, HikaShop should display an error message with the reason explaining why it cannot display the shipping methods.
However, your website is not displaying error messages like it should so it's hard to say.

We will need an FTP access to your website in order to trace down the problem.

12 years 1 week ago #47214

No problem, i just sent the ftp access through your contact form. I await for your reply! :)

12 years 1 week ago #47229

debcampos wrote: I configured everything for my UPS plugin, entered all key, username and password but my shipment methods still don't show in the front end! I followed all the documentation and the plugin is published. I don't know what else to do!

This is an absolutely superb shopping cart for Joomla. Much easier and more intuitive than Virtuemart, OSCommerce, Zen Cart and many others. I'm enjoying it so far. We don't have that many items in our cart so I'm copying them over manually from Virtuemart. But I'm having the same problem with the UPS shipping plugin. I configured everything but the UPS shipping method doesn't show up in the front end. Only the Manual plugin shows up. Screenshots attached. Please help and thank you for such a great shopping cart!

Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by cs4u18.

12 years 1 week ago #47245

The problem comes from the dimensions of the product based on the traces in put in the plugin. because they are either too low, not there, or with a different unit that the main dimension unit/unit in the ups plugin. However, since the user account you sent doesn't work anymore I couldn't change it.

12 years 1 week ago #47275

I have added all the UPS info, weights (no dimensions) and i get this error on checkout. I also disabled the manual shipping. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
Robert

Attachments:

12 years 1 week ago #47315

Hi Nicolas,
I checked to ensure that all units for dimensions and weights are configured properly in the System and in products. Still no luck getting the UPS plugin to show in the front end. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

12 years 1 week ago #47324

Hi Nicolas, what user account are you talking about? cs4u18 or me? I too checked the dimensions and everything is there but my plugin doesn't show in the front end! I need this plugin working ASAP, please help. I sent yesterday the lo gin info.

12 years 1 week ago #47403

@robertf : You need to have dimensions in your products. That's required by UPS.

@cs4u18: I see that your post code starts with a dash. Please make sure that your post code is valid. Also, unpublish the manual shipping plugin. That way, UPS will display error messages. Otherwise, it won't.

@debcampos: Yes, I'm talking about the user account you sent yesterday. When I tried to use it, it didn't work anymore. It seems that it was deactivated/removed. Could you double check it please ?

12 years 5 days ago #47769

Hi Nicolas, i just emailed my correct login info, please let me know how to make this plugin work... thanks!

12 years 4 days ago #47954

I checked your website and indeed, the problem came form the dimensions of your product.
You just hadn't set any dimensions for it...
I've added some random dimensions and it's working now for that "Night Gown" product.

The following user(s) said Thank You: debcampos

12 years 3 days ago #48068

Hi Nicolas, Thank you. Now i understand that the weight and dimensions are for the shipping package, not the product itself! :)

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds