Disabling Days in Calendar/Date Picker

• Thank you received: 20
  • Hikashop Essential
12 years 2 weeks ago #46972

Hi

this is a bit f a pre-sales question really.

I have a Joomla 2.5 site which requires the client to select a dispatch date. I can see from looking at the demo that you can create a datepicker. It appears that the datepicker is based on the Joomla default install? I need to make Sunday and Monday non selectable as the client does not dispatch goods on those days.

So is it possible to achieve this using Hika Shop or can I use and alternative calendar like the one here which offers a host of configuration options?

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
12 years 2 weeks ago #46981

Hi,

That can be handled with a hikashop plugin. No need for another calendar system.

If you're interested that we develop for you such plugin, we can do it for a small fee. You can request a quote by contacting one of my colleagues: jerome at hikashop dot com

• Thank you received: 20
  • Hikashop Essential
12 years 2 weeks ago #46987

Thanks for the reply, will this apply to all versions of Hika Shop?

Dave B)

• Thank you received: 13082
12 years 2 weeks ago #46990

The creation of custom fields of the table "order" via the menu Display->Custom fields in order to display a date picker during the checkout is only available in the Business edition. However, custom fields of the table 'address' are available in any version of HikaShop and use the date picker system.
So, from what I understand of your project, you will need the Business edition.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds