checkout issue

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 days ago #48091

hi,

recently i just add payment method in my shopping cart...unfortunately there are some problems with the checkout progress...when i click next at the last step, it will goes to the payment method...problem is when i click to back button, i can't go back to previous page..can u guys see what is the problem actually...

2nd thing is how can i set email function so that client will get their notification email after they confirm purchasing the product cause at this time, client will get email notification after they click 'next' button and goes to the payment method...

hope u guys can help me to solve this thing because im not good enough in programming.. this is the link for u guys to test...

medi-life.com.my/ecart/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 3 days ago #48119

From what I can see, that's because your payment gateway does not offer an option to specify a cancel URL. You should try to change the option "Clean cart when order is" in the Checkout tab of the configuration.

For the order created notification email, you can unpublish it via the menu System->Emails in the Business edition.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds