Check Box for Related Products and Layouts

• Thank you received: 20
  • Hikashop Essential
11 years 11 months ago #48991

I am currently moving a redshop design over to Hikashop and wondered if it is possible to have a check box for related products so they are added to the cart when selected instead of the add to cart button?

I also would like if it is possibe to have a short description and long description option. The short description is next to the product image followed underneath by the related products and then the long description, screenshot attached. I would like to replicate the layout including the breadcrumb in green above the products and the border around the image etc.

A couple pointers would be appreciated so I can speed the process up and get the site completed.

Dave

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 11 months ago #49060

It's not possible to have a checkbox for that.

For the description, one solution would be to create a custom field of the table "product" (commercial editions) via the menu Display->Views in order to add the short description.

You can edit the file "show_default" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views if you want to change the display of the product page.

HikaShop is compatible with the breacrumbs module of Joomla. So you can publish it via the modules manager of Joomla.

• Thank you received: 20
  • Hikashop Essential
11 years 11 months ago #49070

Nicolas

thanks for the reply.

I purchased HikaShop Essential yesterday. B) I will take a look at the custom fields and product template and go from there.

Dave B)

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds