Re: Hide product code !

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #49413

Hello,

I've tried the above suggestion to remove the code from the product name, with no success. My CSS also states .hikashop_product_code_main{ display:none; }

I am assuming that the problem is that I have 'Build Title Spans' enabled in the template, however, I am unable to disable the on/off switch, due to some kind of gantry bug (I think) with 2.5.4.... do you know of a way to manually disable this so I don't have to deal with the headache of now trying to figure out how to fix the gantry problem? Amazing how one tiny edit can take so many hours! :blink:

So far, I love the cart! Just started working with it today, and it seems better than other options I've tried.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 11 months ago #49452

I don't know how gantry handle that.

If you remove the code in the view and you didn't had any changes, it's probably that you didn't edited the view for the correct template. Make sure that you edit it for your front end template and not another one.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #51623

Thank you, it looks like I must have commented out the wrong template...

In case anyone else gets stuck on this, here's the rundown on how to remove the code view completely from your site:

In Hikashop, go to Display>Views.

Search for 'show_default.php' and make sure you click the file on the right column under your active template. Comment out this:

<!--<span id="hikashop_product_code_main" class="hikashop_product_code_main">
<?php
echo $this->element->product_code;
?>
</span>-->

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds