BUG Nr. 2 - Always "Add to cart"

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #50797

In view of the product, even if I have prices that change depending on the amount I can add to cart, without entered in the product tab and without setting the amount

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
11 years 11 months ago #50817

I don't see why is that a bug ?
Can you give some links so that we can see what you're talking about ?
If you don't want an "add to cart" button on the products listing, you can just disable it in the menu/module's options.
If you want to have the amount field next to it on the listing of products, there is a one line piece of code that can be added to the view to activate it...But I don't see how you can call that a bug.

11 years 11 months ago #50835

I don't need to disable "add to cart" in schedule product. But it's useless in full product view because I imagine that before adding to cart, I must indicate the amount. Instead seems that It's possibile to order without specifying the amount.

It's from 1 month ago that I write in this forum and I have not solved anything. My requests remain the same and I can not waste more time.
On my website I created two menus (adding Hikashop). Now I disabled everything and is not very easy to continue to enable/disable menus, component, module, plugin.

I hope to use this component soon, when will works fine. Unfortunately I have to go back to Joomshopping because there are no alternatives.

11 years 11 months ago #50838

So you say that you want to have the possibility to add the amount on the products listing.
Then, as I said in my previous post, it's easy, just add one line of code, like explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/6943-some-advice.html#7386

11 years 11 months ago #50846

No. In generic view (full product view) needs only the product img and name product. Not "Add to cart". Add to cart needs only in product tab.
Anyway, From this morning I'm unable to make any more changes because I disabled Hikashop. I hope in the next release....

11 years 11 months ago #50848

What is "full product view", "generic view, "product tab" for you ?

On the front end, there are only two places where you can display add to cart buttons. On the product page, and on the products listings.
Where do you want it and where do you not want it ?

11 years 11 months ago #50852

products listing

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds