Please create or select an address

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #51568

Hi,

I really like this component and have started using it instead of VM...

I set up one store with no problem.

2nd store I get the message, "Please create or select an address". I checked all setting between the two stores and they are the same.

Here's a link to the store that shows that:

www.fiberglassics.com/glassic-store/category.html

One difference between the 2 sites is that in the one not working I use Community Builder.

Thanks for any help!

Ken

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by kensikora.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 11 months ago #51585

That's because you already had an account without an address. Just click on the new button in the address selection area of your checkout and enter your address.
I tried on your website and it works fine with a new account.

11 years 11 months ago #51601

Ok, thank you.

But...

When I click on the new button, nothing happens, ie, it returns to the same page and still says, "Please create or select an address"

I've tried it from 2 different computers and both IE and Firefox.

Also, when I tested it with the method of creating a new account using the checkout form page to register several things happened.

1. I did not receive an email to confirm my registration.
2. When looking in the admin section of Community Builder there was no FIRST NAME or LAST NAME filled in. Although there is a name and username in the Joomla user manager. It seems that the registration form used does not integrate with the information for community builder.

I do see your test order and account. But it doesn't have the information within Community Builder (firstname, lastname). So it doesn't make sense to me.

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by kensikora.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 11 months ago #51611

You have something on your website which is breaking the javascript of HikaShop, causing the popup system to not working properly.
I'm thinking of a javascript system plugin, or an option of your template.
You should check for that, try to disable what you find and see if that helps.

The emails can be blocked by your email server or your spam box. First, make sure that you can receive other emails from your website and check your spam box. If you don't get the other emails from your website, you should contact your hosting company to see if there is a setting of the joomla configuration which is not properly configured.

The address information in HikaShop and the address information in CB are two different data which are not synchronized together. So what you're experiencing is normal.

11 years 11 months ago #51619

Yes, I disabled Plugin: System - JB Library and it works. I don't know if that will break something else but so far from minimal testing, it all functions.

Thanks for the support.

We'll be upgrading to the paid version soon.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds