Can't see Related Products module

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #52927

Hi

I am in the process of moving 3 shops from Redshop to Hikashop, because I think overall your solution is better. Saying that I cannot grasp your use of modules as I never use them.

I have added a related products content module as directed in help file, but it does not show up beneath products.

I have set the shop up as follows Create Joomla menu item to point to hikashop categories listing, saved, then set hikashop options to display my selected category. This works I see my category and all it's products displayed, and when I click on an item I see the product. But I never see related products or previous/next shortcuts, which I have also turned on.

Any ideas what's missing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 10 months ago #53013

Hi,

For the previous/next buttons, you should see them on each product page if you turn on the "Show shortcuts to other category products" option of the Display tab of the configuration.

For the related products module, you need to follow the procedure here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#related
If it doesn't work, it means that one of the step you did is not correct.
Could you post screenshots of the different steps you did ?

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #53066

Hi

I fixed the previous next buttons issue. Because I am heavily styling the shop I edited the "product/show" view in content views to remove them initially, and forgot to reinstall them, so all looking good now. The related products module was as you said just an error, did it again and looks ok now.

thanks for your time

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds