Coupon and Discount Management

• Thank you received: 4
11 years 9 months ago #56980

Hello everybody

I tested Hika and the extension is great :laugh: .

In our website we will give a coupon of 10 € to each customer who "present a friend" to us.
I know that using the restriction is possible to apply a specific discount/coupon to a specific product/customer.

If I am not wrong at the moment is not possible to use partially a coupon, we can limit the usage of the coupon to only one time but if the order is less than the coupon the customer lose a part of the coupon amount.

I found some specific extensions for Virtuemart (in my opinion your shopping cart is absolutely better than VM!!!! :) ) so I'm wondering if you are working with other parties to develop a more powerfull management for coupon/discount?

Thanks as usual!

PS: could be also a good functionality if a customer might use more than one coupon in the same order (if I am not wrong at the moment is not possible).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13083
11 years 9 months ago #57025

Hi,

You might want to look at our integration with AlphaUserPoints instead of using coupons then.
I think that AUP have a system/plugin to add points based on a code.
The points can then be used in order to buy stuff on the shop with our integration and even give points to the users can he buys something. More information can be found here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...userpoints-form.html

Multi coupon is indeed not possible at the moment with HikaShop and it's in the todo list.

• Thank you received: 4
11 years 9 months ago #57094

Thanks for you info.

If I am not wrong it works like a type of payment? (At the moment i cannot try this feature because i have the starter version.=

For example if a customer has 10 point (each point is 1 euro) and buys a product which costs 20 euro, is possibile to use 10 points and then pay the remaining 10 euro with another type of payment?

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 9 months ago #57126

Hi teto,

Yes it works like a payment method, you can configure AlphaUserPoint to allow users to use some points and complete with another payment method.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Teto

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds