Store menu display?

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #61763

On the front end of my Joomla 2.5 website I have a main menu item called Store. From store I have a drop down menu item called PROS Hunting Maps. Click on PROS Hunting Maps and it takes you to two categories: WI Regions and MI Regions. Click on WI Regions and it shows the three products as shown in the attached screen shot. How do I display the three products without price and add to cart button. I want the customer to be able to click on of the three product and be taken to the product description page that show the price, add to cart button, contact us for more information, and additional images of the product. The product description page does display if you click on the product name that is currently being displayed with the price and add to cart button, but shouldn’t there be a button that says choose options. What should I be doing to get the correction screen transitions from product category, to products within the category, to individual products? I appreciate any help you might provide. This has frustrated me to no end!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #61766

Hi,

You didn't put your screenshot but I don't think that it's a problem :).
You should :

- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'Your menu'"
- Set the "Display 'Add to cart' button" and "Display price" Options to NO

Hope this will help you.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 8 months ago #61906

Note that if it's a categories listing menu, that option mohamed is talking about is in the associated module options of the menu.
So in the hikashop options screen of your menu, you need to click on the associated module link and there you will have that option.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds