Order Confirmation Email and HikaSerial

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 8 months ago #61990

Hi

I am using Hikashop 1.5.8 and HikaSerial 1.3.1. I have also installed the plugin "Attach Invoice to the order confirmation e-mail" 1.0.0

I have come across two issues with my testing:

1.During the checkout process, I have used a discount to allow the cart total to equal $0.00. When the order confirmation email is sent to the customer, the invoice is not attached to the order confirmation email.

2 I have linked a product to a serial pack. When I go into the back end and change the status of the order from cancelled to confirmed, and I choose to send the confirmation email to the customer. I can see the product is assigned a Serial number but this number is not being sent with the confirmation email.

Is there something else I am missing.

Thanks

Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 8 months ago #62028

Hi,

About the second point (HikaSerial), the confirmation email that you can send while changing the status in the backend could not contains serial if the previous status is not compatible.
For HikaSerial, the email content is based on the current order, so if there is not serials attached, it can displayed it.
When you validate the popup, the order status would change and HikaSerial would attach/assign serials.

So, I can recommend you to use "two step".
First : change the order to a compatible status without sending an email - HikaSerial would attach serials.
Second : change the order to the final status with the email - The email content would be right.

About the first point (Attached Invoice), I think that the plugin requires a little update.
I think the plugin would not generate the invoice if the price is zero. Maybe an option would be a good solution.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 8 months ago #62042

HI Jerome

Not too sure what you mean by the statement " Maybe an option would be a good solution." regarding the attached invoice. Is this something I can do?

Thanks

Patrick

• Thank you received: 4004
11 years 8 months ago #62112

Hi Patrick,

No, it's something that we need to check and implement in the plugin.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds