Wrong prices displayed

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #70730

My product is set up here: screencast.com/t/6eWkMZxuZSH

The price is USD 3.00 per unit under category: Services

I have used the Hikashop HTML code on a custom add to cart button on the article Page.

When I add the item, it produces a negative $397.00. screencast.com/t/cn9cJDOdlliI

The instructions also say that you have to set the minimum quantity to 0 or it will show as free. The minimum quantity defaults to 1.

www.alliancemedweb.com

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by gnor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 6 months ago #70879

Hi,

I just tried it on my end, and it's working fine.

Actually I don't really know from where it can come from. Maybe taxes and currencies are not well configured.
If you add this product to the cart using from a product page, is the price of $3 or $-397 ?

11 years 6 months ago #71032

The price is supposed to be $3 each. I have set up a product page, and when you open that page, the price shows as -397. I only have a few products, and none of the prices display correctly. I have tried it with different browsers, from different machines - same result. I have also cleared the browser cache - no difference.
I have no taxes set up, and the products aren't taxable, and are under the "No Tax" category.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 6 months ago #71372

Do you have set a discount ?

11 years 6 months ago #71403

No discounts, no taxes. Product is non-taxable. Category is "Service". Tax category is "No Tax". Price is supposed to be $3.00 each. I deleted the product this morning and set it up again. The only field I changed was the price, and the price still comes up with -$397.00. It's as if the database tables aren't refreshing or something.

Can you please explain "minimum quantity" to me? There are 2 fields: one on the left, with a default value of 0, and one in the price area with a default value of 1.

• Thank you received: 13082
11 years 6 months ago #71530

Looking at your product page, I can see that HTML:
<span class="hikashop_product_price hikashop_product_price_0 hikashop_product_price_with_discount">$-397.00</span>
That means that the product has a discount applied to it.
Please go in the menu Orders->Discounts and double check that you don't have a discount configured.

Each field is explained in the documentation that you can read with the "help" button.
minimum quantity on the left is the minimum number of items that you need to have in your cart for that product.
On the right, it's the minimum quantity from which the price applies.

11 years 6 months ago #71603

I don't know how it got there, but it is removed, and things are working well now.

Thank you very much for your time and patience with a new user. It looks as if our next job will be a paid version, with retail and wholesale groups, volume discounts, etc., but Hikashop will be our cart of choice, and we will persevere with the learning curve.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds