Add to Cart problem

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #73458

Hello,

I have a little problem with the add to cart. When i choose a product and add it to my cart i get a pop-up, so far so good. But the pop up stays for 2/3 seconds and then the popup change to full screen modus. What is happening ??

And i have a problem with back to the shop button. I put a url in the configuration tab (back to the shop url) i saved everthing, but when i choose in the "full screen" pop-up for the back to the shop button, it's goes to the home/welkom page.

What can i do to change this.

When you want to see it, you can look on www.hanons-cosmetics.eu

With friendly regards,

Fred

Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by fnuus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13140
11 years 7 months ago #73628

I can see that you have several javascript errors coming from other scripts on your website which are causing the popup to not function properly.
You would have to fix these. You can see the errors by opening your browser javascript error console on that page.

The continue button of the popup will just close the popup. Since you don't have the popup, it doesn't work properly. Fixing the popup will fix the button closing the button.
The continue button's url option of the config is only for the button on the checkout page.

The following user(s) said Thank You: fnuus

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #73957

Hello,

I find allready the problem.

I am using a Anti-copy plug-in. I have here few choices to configurate. One of them is allow/disallow frames. This must be allow frames.

But anyway, thanks for your support.

With friendly regards,

Fred

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds