Continue Shopping Button in Top

• Thank you received: 24
10 years 2 months ago #143721

I would like to display the continue shopping buttom in top of the cart in the checkout instead of below it how can i do it?

Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by condorazul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
10 years 2 months ago #143803

Hi,
To do that you'll have to directly edit the code of the "Cart" file of the "Checkout" view of yoru front-end template through the page "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Also, showing me some screenshots of where you want your button to be displayed will probably help me to understand your issue.

10 years 2 months ago #143811

ok here is the current

and here is the desired

Attachments:

10 years 2 months ago #143871

Then the solution will be to move this code from the "step" file of the "checkout" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views" :

if($this->continueShopping){
      if(strpos($this->continueShopping,'Itemid')===false){
        if(strpos($this->continueShopping,'index.php?')!==false){
          $this->continueShopping.=$url_itemid;
        }
      }
      if(!preg_match('#^https?://#',$this->continueShopping)) $this->continueShopping = JURI::base().ltrim($this->continueShopping,'/');
      echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('CONTINUE_SHOPPING'),'continue_shopping',$this->params,JRoute::_($this->continueShopping),'window.location=\''.JRoute::_($this->continueShopping).'\';return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_shopping_button"');
    }
and add it at the beginning of the "cart" file of the "checkout" view of your front-end template.

10 years 2 months ago #143877

I tried moving it but nothing is displayed in the cart if i do it just a blank page

10 years 2 months ago #143921

What do you exactly mean by "just a blank page" ? Did you edit the files of the good front-end template (the one that you are currently using) ?

10 years 2 months ago #143929

WOk Solved More or Less i copied that code
<?php

if($this->continueShopping){
if(strpos($this->continueShopping,'Itemid')===false){
if(strpos($this->continueShopping,'index.php?')!==false){
$this->continueShopping.=$url_itemid;
}
}
if(!preg_match('#^https?://#',$this->continueShopping)) $this->continueShopping = JURI::base().ltrim($this->continueShopping,'/');
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('CONTINUE_SHOPPING'),'continue_shopping',$this->params,JRoute::_($this->continueShopping),'window.location=\''.JRoute::_($this->continueShopping).'\';return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_shopping_button"');
}
}
?>
But there is one } that i should delete for it to work, if i delete this sentence, then checkout is not workin also, so i hide in css the other button, thanks.

Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by condorazul.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds