I have a many problems with checkout...

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 10 months ago #160863

1) On cart page (checkout.html) where we have login and registration forms, instead of registering guest execute authorization user :ohmy:
2) After ordering at once comes 2 messages on email :dry:
3) Sometimes after ordering in empty cart added products from slider with last products, which located in main shop page :blink:
4) How to create redirect on shop page after ordering and displayed some message, for example "Thank you for purchasing"?
5) How to change name of cart page with "checkout.html" for example on "cart.html"? "Checkout SEF name" not work

Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by neviqimka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago #160938

Sorry, I found some solutions:
2) HikaShop - Configurations - Main - Emails
4) The redirect can be created in options of payments plugin. In my case it's plugin "Collect on delivery".

• Thank you received: 13079
9 years 10 months ago #160877

Hi,

1. You can configure the registration mode with the "Registration" option of the Checkout tab of the configuration of HikaShop.

2. You can disable the order creation notification via the menu System>Emails

3. Yes. The previous cart is automatically loaded. You need to delete it if you don't plan on paying it.

4. Normally, you can fill the "Return URL" of your payment method options screen.

5. It's either the name of the menu item (via the joomla menus manager), or the SEF checkout name coming from the option with the same name in the configuration of HikaShop.

9 years 9 months ago #164140

1) After filling registration fields, when I clicked on registration button, the hikashop cart page doesn't register user and instead of registration use the page proceed user login to the site
3) How to switch off the "previous cart"? I need only one active cart in ordering process
5) I don't need cart menu item, because I have cart module in special position on site. And when I created my address in "Checkout SEF name" it's not work. I need only cart module with adress site.com/cart.html but my cart module have adresses: site.com/hikashop/checkout.html and site.com/component/hikashop/checkout.html etc.

Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by neviqimka.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 9 months ago #164149

Hi,

1. Without a link or more information about your website/HikaShop (version number and other fields we ask when you create a thread)) ; it will be difficult to give you more detais.

3. You can disable "multi cart" in the HikaShop configuration (tab features).

5. Please explain more, with details, what is "not working".
Like point 1, without any details, it will be more than difficult to understand the problem and understand your current configuration. We don't know what kind of menu you got, how the checkout is configured, etc.
So please, help us to help you.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

9 years 9 months ago #164252

1) Sorry, but site on localhost. My component version is HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
On checkout page - site.com/shop/checkout.html instead of registration the form does login (authorization) user, the form does not want to register users:

3) Sometimes after when one order complete the cart not empty and in it appear some old orders. How to switch off this?

5) I use "HikaShop Cart Module" on my site and the checkout page has different URL-s.
On Joomla pages the "HikaShop Cart Module" has URL - site.com/component/hikashop/checkout.html
On HikaShop pages the "HikaShop Cart Module" has URL-s - site.com/shop/checkout.html and site.com/shop/category/checkout.html
I only need on all site pages one URL for checkout page, for example "cart.html"

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 9 months ago #164259

Hi,

For 1 & 3 thanks to update, fixes have been made about this.
You can find the latest version on our website.

Regarding the 5, you can use the option "Force a menu on the checkout" in Configuration > Checkout.

9 years 9 months ago #164356

For 1 & 3 the update does not help :(
For 5 please give me more details, I don't find it

9 years 9 months ago #164428

Hi,

1. This is just because your browser fill the login form data because you already registered on the website for your tests. It will not happen to normal users. You can try with another browser and you'll see that it works normally.

3. Check that the option "Clean cart when order is" of the configuration is set to "created". Also, it can be because you already had several carts (due to your tests) for your user. Clear the carts via the Customers>Cart menu after enabling the multi cart option of the configuration and then turn that option off again. Then, do your tests and it should work fine. Again, if it comes from that, it's not something a user would see normally.

5. The second tab of the HikaShop configuration is called "Checkout", there the sixth option is called "Force a menu on the checkout" . You can't miss it.

9 years 9 months ago #165422

Thank you 1-5 all work!

6. How to set page title and browser title and description for checkout page?
7. How to disable "Shipping address" on checkout page?
8. When I change "Billing address" or add a new address the page does redirect on (empty page) site.com/checkout/task-step/step-0.html

9 years 9 months ago #165432

6. With the latest version of HikaShop, the title of the menu selected in the "Force a menu on the checkout" will be used as the browser title. If you want to add a title on the checkout view, you can edit the file "step" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views and add your HTML at the beginning.

7. Turn off the "force shipping regardless of weight" option of the configuration and make sure that your products don't have a weight;

8. I don't see why it would be an empty page. That is the URL of the checkout. In any case, first make sure that you have the latest version of HikaShop.

9 years 9 months ago #165543

6. My version is HikaShop Business: 2.3.2, in "Force a menu on the checkout" I selected my name of menu but browser title not changed. For view title I added the code in step.php file:

<h1><?php echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_CHECKOUT_CART');?></h1>
7. The "Force shipping regardless of weight" has option "No" but all my products have a weight, because I need weight for products which displaying on product pages
8. After restoring old version of site the problem has been removed :blink:

9 years 9 months ago #165570

6. My bad. I've checked the code. The title of the page actually comes from the translation file for "Checkout". So you can change it in the translation file of HikaShop. It's not related to the menu of the checkout.

7. If products have a weight, shipping will be displayed and required for them.
I would recommend to not set a weight for these products and instead to write about the weight in the product description.

8. Then it's probably an issue with some view overrides of the checkout.

9 years 9 months ago #165654

5. The problem with checkout URL not completely solved. Now URL of checkout page like site.com/my-name/checkout.html How to change this on site.com/my-name.html? If I delete "checkout" from "Checkout SEF name" I have correctly URL but then I also have 8 problem with empty cart pages.

6. The problem was solved.

7. Basically I need only "Shipping address" because I have "Collect on delivery payment" but I need default hikashop weight of products too. I can not switch off "Billing address" in option of hikashop? Can I then just delete the part of this code from cart view?

8. Problem in item 5.

9 years 9 months ago #165747

5. You should be able to empty the Checkout SEF Name but the only condition to that is that the "Force a menu on checkout" option is set to a HikaShop checkout menu. Otherwise, it won't work properly.

7. You can potentially hide the billing address area with CSS like this:
#hikashop_checkout_billing_address{display:none;}

9 years 9 months ago #165753

3. The items again appear in cart. Try this: login - add products - logout - add products - login and finish the order., and you will see how old products appear in the cart.

5. First I created my checkout menu item, then deleted "checkout" from "Checkout SEF name" and select my cheated menu in "Force a menu on the checkout", thus I got URL site.com/my-cart.html But when I edit or creat new billing address on checkout page, the pop-up window do redirect on empty page with message "Product not found" this empty page has URL site.com/my-cart/task-step/step-0.html:

9 years 9 months ago #166261

3. It's just loading another cart that you already had with your user account before. Clear all your carts via the menu Customers>Carts and try again that procedure and you'll see that it doesn't happen.

5. Which version of HikaShop are you using ? Can you provide a link to the shop so that we can see that ?

9 years 8 months ago #166458

Up...

9 years 8 months ago #166559

3. I don't have item "Carts" in menu "Customers" I have there only "Customers" and "Vote". For testing I registrate some new user and trying this again, but this problem remains.

5. I use last version HikaShop Business: 2.3.2 and my site in localhost :( Say me which information you need, how I can help you and myself?
After registration it's empty page with URL site.com/component/hikashop/checkout/activate_page/lang-hr.html or site.com/my-cart/checkout/activate_page/lang-hr.html
After editing or creating new "Billing address" and editing or creating new "Shipping address" on checkout page it's empty page with URL site.com/my-cart/task-step/step-0.html and message "Product not found"
After finishing order all work normal and this page has URL site.com/my-cart/task-step/step-1.html

9 years 8 months ago #166633

3. Turn on the "multiple cart" option of the configuration and you'll have it.

5. We would need to be able to see the problem directly online in order to be able to see what's going on. We need to see the flow of the HTTP requests, the javascript code on the page, the javascript errors, if any, analyze the HTML, etc in order to get a clearer picture.

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds