Advanced Date Picker Issue

• Thank you received: 13071
8 years 11 months ago #202328

Hi,

Other things in HikaShop require Mootools to work properly.
If you remove Mootools and one of the things which requires on your website is loaded, it creates a javascript error.
This prevents the advanced date picker javascript to be initialized because the browser stops at the first javascript error it finds, and thus the advanced date picker is broken.
Again, the advanced date picket itself doesn't require Mootools. That's a fact. I invite you to look at the code of the advaned date picker plugin if you don't believe us.

If something loads Mootools on the page it usually means that it requires it to work properly. If you remove it with another plugin, you basically break that thing and potentially anything else which uses javascript on the page, like the date picker. So I don't recommend removing javascript libraries like that as you'll just end up breaking things on your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 7 months ago #213804

DoraK wrote: Hi,

All was working perfect until today! Saddenly, I am getting an error when using the date picker as custom option of a product. Either if I set today as default day or not, I am getting the same error message, but, regardless, the product options are added to the cart, without displaying the product, the product price and the custom fields. I have enabled the option "group options with product" on the configuration. Why this saddenly happened?

Please see attached.

Regards,
Dora

Hi

I quoted the above message as we have the same problem in our website. Our settings are
Waiting Days : 1
But when clients try to order between 22:00 - 24:00 they receiving the pop up notification asking to enter the date (in advanced date picker custom field), that is already there. Also the product options are added to the cart, without displaying the product, the product price and the custom fields, and the order is totally wrong.
The above is happening ONLY when they try to order for the next day.

Advanced date picker was working fine the previous school year but this year has this problem and is killing our e-shop.

Can you please help?
I have already send an e-mail about to support but I can also PM here admin access.

Thank you

8 years 7 months ago #213848

Hi,

If the issue is a date picker offset on the hours, you can try to activate the setting "Set hour to 12:00 when processing time" in the options screen of the HikaShop date picker plugin via the Joomla plugins manager.

8 years 7 months ago #213864

Well I assume that is the a server hours problem.
About the "Set hour to 12:00 when processing time" if you see my screenshot, I have not such setting in my plugin.
I can see in the datepicker.xml the option but strange not in joomla plugins screen
I made also a clean plugin installation (took it from the latest 2.5.0 version com_hikashop_business_v2.3.5_2015-01-29_16-07-57.zip) without success.

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by nojunkgoodfood.

8 years 7 months ago #213889

Hi,

Strange. Zip the files in the folder of the plugin and install the zip via the Joomla installer. It might help to display the option.

8 years 7 months ago #213961

I did that already 2 times, then used the ftp upload but nothing.
I also did it in a local installation and I have the same result!, no "Set hour to 12:00 when processing time"

Can you please check it?
Installation has problem.
I have the attached plugin from your latest pack

File Attachment:

File Name: plg_hikash...ield.zip
File Size:8 KB

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by nojunkgoodfood.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 7 months ago #213962

Hi,

Nicolas missed the typo issue which will be fixed in the next release.
In the XML, the "fieldset" was missing

<config>
		<fields name="params" addfieldpath="/components/com_hikashop/fields">
			<fieldset name="basic">
				<field name="time_shift" type="radio" default="0" label="Set hour to 12:00 when processing time" description="This option can fixed some issues when using server with special timezone configuration">
					<option value="0">No</option><option value="1">Yes</option>
				</field>
			</fieldset>
		</fields>
	</config>

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nojunkgoodfood

8 years 7 months ago #213982

Thanks Jerome

I edited the .xml and the "Set hour to 12:00 when processing time" is there now.
So I checked it to see if our problem will be fixed.

Regards

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds