confermation email after payment

• Thank you received: 2
7 years 8 months ago #248038

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3 essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.55

Hi Guys,
my shop administrator does nog get any email telling him that the order is payed.

Can you help me with this ? I cannot find anythin in the documentation or in the config.

regards Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 747
7 years 8 months ago #248043

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

7 years 8 months ago #248046

Hi
that looks like a nice solution.

Can you tell what file to edit ?

Regards Jan

7 years 8 months ago #248050

"What file to edit" - for what?

The other thread talks a lot of details, typically mentioning what & where. So, not much should be unclear.
However, if it's about something specific there, you may as well add a post over there. Best first read again, the answer may already be there. Otherwise, as usual, the more specific your question is, the better the chances for a quick and sufficient answer.

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!

7 years 8 months ago #248057

Hi,
Ok i try to specify my question.

As soon as a shopper pays by ideal or mistercash there is NO confirmation mail like paypal does.

I would like tot have a confirmation email so i know the product can be packed and send.

So not by hand look up what the status is. but automaticle after paying

regards Jan

7 years 8 months ago #248070

Hi,

All email files are in the folder /media/com_hikashop/mail, and the names of the file(s) you're looking for are beginning with "order_status_notification".
Consider these "core files", which will be overwritten once you update HikaShop, so you'll lose your modifications.

Again, with HikaShop Business edition you get advanced email management, including CC and BCC fields, and "update-safe" override capabilities. Understandably, for equivalent customisations of other editions you'll likely be "more on your own".

• Thank you received: 13102
7 years 8 months ago #248061

Hi,

So the HikaShop emails do work on your website. The problem seems to be related to your payment plugin since it works fine for PayPal payments. I would recommend first to check that you have the latest version of your ideal payment plugin and otherwise contact your payment plugin provider. They would be better able to provide help since we don't know how the payment plugin was developed.

7 years 8 months ago #248110

Hi Nicolas,
the probem is that cc ideal support is not responding to my request. So I am switching now to JDIDEAL.

Tanks anyway.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds