Problems with the new checkout system

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 1 month ago #264086

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no message

Hi, I've discovered the new checkout system and it's great !

But I have two issues :

- the default return page doesn't display "thank you" message, and doesn't take into account my return page, instead, it's return on my cart checkout, with the default return page url in the adress bar.
- when the Stripe form payment is displaying, the progress bar disappear.

This two issues disappear when I go back to the old checkout system, so I'm thinking every thing is good in my configuration.

What did I forgot to do ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #264107

After looking for a solution, I think this is because I deactivate "register", ion the free vesion.
With old version, I could make shopping without registring (paypal got everything i need), but now, the system want I be connected to display the return message...

So, if we don't want people to register, we have to use essential version or it's just a bug ? :/

• Thank you received: 13075
7 years 1 month ago #264110

Hi,

Like most payment gateways, Stripe requires the email address of the customer. And that is given by the customer in the "login" view of the checkout. If you remove it, then the email address is not available and it will indeed not work properly.
So with Stripe, you would indeed have to use the Essential or Business edition if you don't want the user to create an account.

7 years 1 month ago #264134

Thank you for your Answer, I'm ok for Stripe, But even with Paypal standard I've got the problem.

Paypal standar doesn't need adress of customer, because it asking on the paypal page, And before the new checkout system I never had problem with the thank you page...

7 years 1 month ago #264204

No answer with tbis issue ? Why PayPal payement Thank you page does not work with the new checkout page ? After the update everything works... Except this :/

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Christophe-31.

• Thank you received: 612
7 years 1 month ago #264219

Hello,

Can you provide a paypal config screenshot ?
Do you have on your Paypal merchant account set a return url ?
If everything work well for other payment plugins and not for Paypal, you have to get the difference from other payment method.
Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Philip.

7 years 1 month ago #264335

All my rights are goods. This doesn't work with no other menus links, neither " www.mysite.org ", or" /"

----
Here the url, after a cancel or a validation of payment, this happen with every payment method , in release 3 :
www.monsite.org/connexion?return=aHR0cHM...MjI4Jkl0ZW1pZD0yMjI=

Paypal config :

In release 2, the paypal config :

For the release 2 I did not give you the URL of return, because it's working with every URL I put (absolute, relative, home page, etc...)

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by nicolas.

7 years 1 month ago #264342

Hi,

So the return URL given to PayPal by HikaShop is:
www.marxiste.org/index.php?option=com_hi...er_id=228&Itemid=222
And this redirects to the login form of Joomla, because the access level of the menu item with the id 222 is not public.
Please check the access level of that menu item.
You must have been looking at the wrong menu item settings.

7 years 1 month ago #264410

It's not exactly wath I putted it's : www.marxiste.org/marche-rouge and the item menu of marche-rouge is "public", but wathever I put, I always have the same result...

It's like if hikashop adds "option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=cancel_order&order_id=228&"
because my url for this menu is :
www.marxiste.org/index.php?Itemid=222
and not
www.marxiste.org/index.php ?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=cancel_order&order_id=228&Itemid=222

You can see the old version here : developpement.marxiste.org/marche-rouge , and all right it's working very well, with the same return URL...

7 years 1 month ago #264430

Hi,

The return URL you enter in the payment method is only the final URL HikaShop will redirect to.
Before redirecting there, HikaShop has to do some processing and it does that in the option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=cancel_order&order_id= URL.
And the Itemid used in that URL has to be public.
I don't know why you have that 222 Itemid there, or why it's not public, or why it's not the case on your other website. I'm just telling you that this is the problem you have and giving you a solution.

7 years 1 month ago #264440

Thank you, but I'm sorry, I've just installed the hikshop V3 on a virgin joomla, with test data given by hikashop. I put "/" in the return URL of paypal plugin, and the result is always the same : "connexion first please"...

For me, there is a problem on the fonction that redirect to the return page. I think it's this function that's not in public right.

7 years 1 month ago #264445

I'm very sorry to insist, but I've asking for essential version to my company, and I'm not sure this issue will be solve with this issue even if "guest" is allows. So I hope you will find where the problem come from (I'm sure it's not from my website) there is really something changing between the v2 and the v3, and I don't know if it's some setup, files, or something else... But the return is not allowed for not register user. I hope you will test this please, on your own installation.

7 years 1 month ago #264444

And what is the URL of the login page you get ?
In there, you should find the return parameter and if you base64 decode ( www.base64decode.org/ ) the value of that parameter, you'll get the URL where you're getting redirected.
That URL should normally contain an Itemid parameter corresponding to the id of a menu item, which has to be public..

For example, with the URL you provided before: www.monsite.org/connexion?return=aHR0cHM...MjI4Jkl0ZW1pZD0yMjI=
the parameter value is:
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubWFyeGlzdGUub3JnL2luZGV4LnBocD9vcHRpb249Y29tX2hpa2FzaG9wJmN0cmw9b3JkZXImdGFzaz1jYW5jZWxfb3JkZXImb3JkZXJfaWQ9MjI4Jkl0ZW1pZD0yMjI=
The decoded URL is:
/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=cancel_order&order_id=228&Itemid=222
And thus the id of the menu item to check is 222.
I'm not sure why you don't want to check that menu item ?

I don't see any other reason this would happen and I'm not able to reproduce the problem with a clean Joomla and HikaShop 3.0.1. Did you test with HikaShop 3.0.1 ? Maybe it's something related to the 3.0.0 that we already fixed ?

7 years 1 month ago #264493

I've checked the item menu... It's just public, and when I put an other item menu on the return page, it's exactly the same result... Yes sure, I'm in 3.0.1... I would like to have made something wrong, but, when I'am in V2 it's works well, and I've just updated to V3.0.1 withou touch anything...And that doesn't work... it's a crazy thing.

If you prefer, when I put nothin on the return page field... I've got the same thing : "please log in before", so, it's not a problem of right. I'm sad, I understand nothing, I understand what you say, but I don't know what to do more...

Some thing new : when I'm not logged in, the sytem redirect me to www.mysite.org/marche-rouge /product/listing, after cancellation, but, if I'm log in before checkout, it's going to the good page, after cancellation.

Everything works well if you started from a new installation ? Without ask login ? :woohoo:

7 years 1 month ago #264534

I reopen the french topic, it will be easyest to understand each other.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds