[SOLVED] Address fields are not responsive

• Thank you received: 6
6 years 9 months ago #273482

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 52.0.0

Thanks to the forum, I have already fixed two problems described here www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...mixed-up.html#271018 and here www.hikashop.com/support/forum/checkout/...n-mobile.html#272253 . However, I ran into another problems:

1. Address fields on the checkout page are not responsive after signing-in.
  2. Fields' styles disapper after clicking Cancel button.
This is clearly seen in the video: youtu.be/ihFI3rFwaQY .
Is it possible to fix this? Thank you!

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by alin. Reason: [SOLVED] added

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
6 years 9 months ago #273524

Hi,

1. I've added a patch on our end to improve the responsive display of the address edition interface.
Download the install package on our website and install it on yours and that should do it.

2. I'm not able to reproduce the problem on local. We've actually added a fix for that a few months ago.
And I tried to register on your website in order to check on the situation there but I never received the activation email so I couldn't look.

The following user(s) said Thank You: alin

6 years 9 months ago #273526

Hello!

1. I've installed new package and it works! Thank you!
  2. It's just because the site works on local hosting. I've activated your account manually. Please look at this again. Now after pressing Cancel button I see two cancel buttons like on screenshot below.

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by alin.

6 years 9 months ago #273529

Hi,

2. That's because the buttons at the bottom are outside of the address block on your website:
monosnap.com/file/W7et7ntlmHKpvGulDysUiGXD69iGYj
So when the address block is submit when you click on "cancel" the buttons are not refreshed with the rest.
That's not the case by default in HikaShop. So I suppose that it must come from some kind of customization gone wrong.
I would recommend to check the view file "show_block_address" via the menu Display>Views.

6 years 9 months ago #273549

Hi!

I see that the buttons are outside but I haven't edited the view file "show_block_address" neither via the menu Display>Views nor via Joomla override feature. The only overide I've made is in the view file "show", so I haven't any thoughts why it happens.

I use clean Joomla installation, T3 Framework plugin and T3 BS3 Blank Template www.t3-framework.org/downloads.html and there is no any override there.

Maybe you can look at admin side and this will clarify something? I've changed your account's rights.

Attachments:

6 years 9 months ago #273585

Hi,

Well, I've looked at your website just now, but I don't see the problem anymore.
Can you confirm that the issue is fixed ?

6 years 9 months ago #273596

Hi! No, the issue is still exist, I've recorded a video just now: youtu.be/PfAMkDMD1G0 . I don't know how to fix it.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 9 months ago #273601

Hello,

Please stop editing your own messages ; it mess-up with our moderation system and we can't provide an efficient service.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 9 months ago #273657

Oh, I'm sorry, I just corrected the mistakes.

6 years 9 months ago #273672

Hi,

No, I can confirm the problem is not there anymore. So I'm thinking that the problem is fixed but your browser has some caching which prevents you from seeing the fixed interface.
Try with another browser or clear your browser's cache and it should be fixed for you too.

6 years 9 months ago #273733

Hi, Nicolas,

I cleared the browser cache for several dozen times and tried two other browsers (also with cleared cache) so the problem is not in any browser. Tell me please did you try to repeat my steps on my site? I recorded new video with English interface: youtu.be/R-0_aHHozco .

And what about two Cancel buttons? The issue appeared in 3.1.1_2017-07-06_23-29-44 or 3.1.1_2017-07-07_15-14-21.

And as another argument in favor of the fact that the problem lies in HikaShop: you said a few messages back www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/891040-a...sponsive.html#273524 that such problem was being and was fixed a few months ago, but for the first time I performed a clean installation of Joomla 3.7.2 and HikaShop 3.1.1 only on the 18th of June. How then can be explained the appearance of this bug?

Addition.

You said: "That's because the buttons at the bottom are outside of the address block on your website" and I found that it is normal! When you rearrange items in checkout workflow divs also are rearranged, you have to know this. Therefore, the problem is not this. At now I've rearranged items back and the problem is still exist.

Addition 2.

I found that the styles of the Chosen library disappear and that's the problem, take a look at the video: youtu.be/tX4O7T-QKBY . And the styles of the library disappear only in HikaShop, and for example, they are present in Joomla account area and they do not disappear anywhere except HikaShop, which means that it's not the template problem, I think the issue is how HikaShop uses the Chosen library.

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by alin. Reason: Addition 2

6 years 9 months ago #273935

Hi,

Yes, I specifically tried that on your website.
I now see that the way I was testing was a bit different from you which didn't lead to the problem.

I was able to reproduce the issues (buttons in double and dropdowns style changing) and fix them on our end.
Download the install package on our end and install it on yours and that will add the patches and it should work fine.

The following user(s) said Thank You: alin

6 years 9 months ago #273942

At now all is great!

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds