how to customise checkout?

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 5 months ago #280040

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

hi

how do i customise checkout in such away that the orders and points be transferred to another email?

maybe transfer the order and points to the other billing address(Use the same address as for billing)?

or a custom field email? maybe this is easier just adding an email

the reason for this is to give store buyers,buyers who went to the store, points rewards and to have a record of his purchase even do it was done on site.

thanks

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by ronron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 5 months ago #280058

Hi,

It will require a custom order field to be added so that you can enter the identification of the customer (username, email address, or whatever you're using) during the checkout and then a small custom plugin to be developped to add the points to the customer based on the points in the order.

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 5 months ago #280390

hi nic,

i already created a custom field for the email.

i used table = order and column name = order_email

i added the screenshot below.

how do i make the order for this email custom field?

i mean on checkout the email added to the custom fields will receive the order.

how to do this please?

thanks

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13037
6 years 5 months ago #280397

Hi,

You want to develop a plugin of the group "hikashop" and implement the trigger "onAfterOrderUpdate" and check that the $order->order_status is confirmed and that the $order->old->order_status is created (meaning that the order is being confirmed after the payment). Then, you want to create a Joomla user account for the email address in $order->order_email (you can look at the register function administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php for how it can be done. and finally, you want to add the points to that user account basing yourself on the code of the addPoints function of plugins/hikashop/userpoints/userpoints.php

Now I can't provide the exact code. That would require a few hours of development. If you need someone to work on that for you, you can contact our partners:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
With the information above, it should be enough.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds