Weird numbers showing up in checkout

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 6 months ago #280133

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.lknprints.com/weinig-holzher/
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.12

Periodically we have some weird numbers showing up in checkout. It doesn't seem to do it all the time, but when it does it's in the content area of the check out. See attached for an example.

We are using some template overrides, but we have disabled those when the problem happens and they show up even without the overrides.

Any ideas?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 6 months ago #280146

Hello,

It would be interesting to have some kind of workflow to reproduce the issue because we made some tests and we do not have these number displayed.
If you can find what action (or actions) you have to do to get that content ; it will guide us to perform the analysis.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 6 months ago #280415

I experience the same thing, but only with products with warehouse-selection. Maybe that points into a direction.
Same system specs as BNRBranding.

Regards, Arjan

Attachments:

6 years 6 months ago #280418

Arjan wrote: I experience the same thing, but only with products with warehouse-selection. Maybe that points into a direction.
Same system specs as BNRBranding.

Regards, Arjan

Hmm. We use warehouses for our products, but products are only ever in one warehouse. Do you use AWOcoupons?

The way this site is setup is basically a bunch of independent stores. Each store is a product category that has it's own warehouse. This allows us to use different shipping options for each "store". I can't seem to replicate the issue, but the site owner has it happen all the time. I inspected the code when I did see it happen and it's definitely showing up within the Hikashop part of the code.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 6 months ago #280419

Hi,

Could you provide a link to the shop, instructions to reproduce the issue and a screenshot of the settings of the product(s) you're using for your tests ?

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 6 months ago #280628

Hi Guys, sorry it took a while but I was caught up in other work.

The website is located at cyclostyle.com/
When you go to cyclostyle.com/shoppen/Artikelen/cyclowear and select for example WK T-shirt PROUD - Tom Dumoulin ( cyclostyle.com/shoppen/Product/wk-t-shirt-proud-tom-dumoulin ) and add to cart you will notice the numbers on the left, underneath the breadcrumbs.

See attached screenshot for the settings.

ps
after add to cart there is no popup, as I use JM Creatrix which is no longer stable popups don't work anymore. Working on an update with new template!

Attachments:

6 years 6 months ago #280644

I can't reliably make it happen in our store, but it's exactly like this when we get it to happen. The numbers show up in the same place in the code - inside the component container but before all of the hika code.

6 years 6 months ago #280629

Hi,

This looks like some debug data that wasn't removed when it should have. Unfortunately, I couldn't pinpoint where it is coming from and I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my end.
Could you provide a backend and FTP access to your website so that we can have a deeper look into it ?

www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

6 years 5 months ago #282121

Are you still experiencing this issue and do you use AWOCoupon? My client is reporting the issue only seems to happen when they have an active coupon in the cart.

6 years 5 months ago #282125

Hi,

If it's with an AWOCoupon coupon only, then it could indeed well come from that.
However, on the screenshots from www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/892297-w...checkout.html#280415 there is no coupon being used so I don't think it would be linked (although it could).
The best to make sure is to disable the AWOCoupon plugins in the Joomla plugins manager and try again. If you don't see the numbers anymore, then it's from AWOCoupon. If you do, then it's something else.

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds