Shipping not being added to cart total if not logged into cart first

• Thank you received: 3
6 years 6 months ago #280861

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.24

Hi, I am using the manual shipping method in the cart and adding this product to the cart

This message contains confidential information

However, I believe I have discovered a bug in the cart. If you are not logged into the cart and you place an product in the cart the shipping is not added to the cart total. If you are logged into the cart however, the cart total is correct and includes the shipping in the total. I removed all layout overrides from the cart and installed the latest version of the cart from today. However, whether all customization's or not are removed this still happens. Attached are my manual shipping coupon settings as well as a screenshot of the correct total that shows when logged into the cart and one from when I am not logged into the cart and the incorrect total shows.

Please let me know how to fix this.

This message contains confidential information

Thanks,

Josh

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by jschroeder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
6 years 6 months ago #280862

Hi,

That would be a big bug if, with a normal product and a normal shipping method that would happen.
I'm thinking that you must have either a custom plugin or a third party extension messing with the cart calculations.
Do you recall using such things ? Could you check in the "system" and "hikashop" group in the Joomla plugins manager for plugins which could be linked to that issue ?

If not, then we would need a backend and FTP access in order to look into it.

6 years 6 months ago #280887

Nicolas. I disabled all plugins that I could think of when I test this and this was still happening. If you look at the post above I have already provided you ftp and joomla admin login. I used the confidential tags in the forum. Please let me know if you need the information again.

Thanks,

Josh

6 years 6 months ago #280888

Nicolas I just went ahead and private messaged you my joomla admin login and ftp as well.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 6 months ago #280890

Hello,

Never send private message to members of the moderation team.
There is a nice and very useful "contact us" form for such kind of private communication.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 6 months ago #281040

Ok, thanks I did not realize this. However, what is the status on this ticket? I posted the login details in the initial post.

Josh

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 5 months ago #281072

Hello Josh,

I just tested it on my end and it worked fine, can you test it without all your views customization that you can find via "Hikashop->Display->Views" ?
Or with one of the default Joomla templates ?

Thank you.

6 years 5 months ago #281118

Hi, thank you for the response. However, if you look at the original post I wrote it is not working on my site even if the customisations are removed. I tried everything I can think. Have you looked at the site link that I sent? I sent the login details and the ftp also.

Josh

• Thank you received: 13068
6 years 5 months ago #281154

Hi,

I've had a look thanks to your acceses.
Well, as I was expecting it comes from a 3rd party plugin you have on your website.
If you deactivate the AvaTax plugin in your Joomla plugins manager, it works properly.
So I would recommend contacting AvaTax (or PolishedGeek ?) as there must be an issue in it.
Maybe you have an old version of the plugin ?

6 years 5 months ago #281178

Thank you for looking into this Nicolas..That was one of the first things I disabled/checked. However, there must of been some caching going on or something after disabling it because the last time I disabled it it was still doing it. I will contact them and let them know.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds