Name and address during check out

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #283418

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2

Hi,
I would like to set up a very user friendly webshop. I don't want users to register or to log in.
I want customers to go to their cart, fill in their name and address, verify or edit the products/quantities, select the payment method (only one possibilty: Maestro/Bancontact (Belgium), of which I asked if this is supported in another topic), and that's it.
Is it possible to enter name and address without registration or logging in (Starter edition). Is it somewhere described how to do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 4 months ago #283427

Hi,

You can do that with HikaShop Essential and Business by setting the "registration" setting to "guest" in the HikaShop configuration.
That way, no user account will be created and no login necessary on the checkout for your customers.
Also, the checkout can be customizable a lot thanks to the "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration.

Best regards,
Nicolas

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #283653

I had the same trouble too when trying to complete the checkout process, the registration is requested and I had no way to complete checkout process. So the question: Is the starter edition is unavailable to use ?

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 4 months ago #283672

Hello,

HikaShop starter do allow to perform a full working store.
But HikaShop starter have less features than HikaShop Essential and HikaShop Business ; for example it does not propose the "guest checkout" feature.
So with HikaShop starter, you need to have a Joomla user logged in the website. So you need to provide a registration, in HikaShop or in Joomla.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds