Proceed to checkout does not work on mobile

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 11 months ago #291957

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : Latest
-- PHP version -- : Latest (5.1?)
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox & Defauly IE for Galaxy S8S8
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error.

No error message, the proceed to checkout directs me to the product listing page only on mobile, when I try it on desktop it works flawlessly, this is where it gets stranger... I am using Firefox dev and there is a option to set my Firefox browser to for instance a S5 on my desktop Firefox browser & it works fine there. It only does not work on my Galaxy S8 on 2 browsers I tried, even manually typing in the /checkout at the end of the URL on mobile does not work.

I have a card that is hidden unless there is something in it & when I add a item to my cart on desktop it works fine but on mobile I really do not see it populating. I recently updated Hikashop to the latest version after being about 4 months outdated & It did work fine before this on mobile.

I also have some custom CSS for some buttons if that is any help. I can provide FTP or site access if needed.

Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Roboo146. Reason: Additions to post.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
5 years 11 months ago #292038

Hi,

I checked on my end and I have the same issue with Chrome and Firefox on my desktop on your website.
The fact that when, I access the checkout, I get redirected to the listing of products indicates that the cart is empty.
However, when I click on add to cart, I get a successful message.
Also, each time I click on an "add to cart" button, if I check the response from the server with my browser's developer tools, the id of the cart returned is incremented.
This means that the cart is lost on each page of your website, as if the session data wouldn't be saved at the end of each page.
Through the years, we had people with a similar issue, but usually it is related to a server problem.
For example: www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/878972-s...the-cart.html#212646
So try changing the "session handler" setting of the Joomla configuration and check whether you've change anything regarding session, or security, on your website / server.

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 11 months ago #292042

You were exactly right & the problem was the cookie domain path, I changed it and everything is working great now. Thank you!

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds