Checkout Read only with Delete function

• Thank you received: 5
5 years 7 months ago #296193

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 67.0.3396.79 (Official Build) (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message

@support,

Is it possible to have the Cart in the checkout page as read only ( not able to change quantities) and have the delete button available.

Or can I have the + / - work based on the Qty Input "Show select by Price", I.E. They can only select 3,6,12,24,50 or 500,1000,2000,5000 in the product / variant, I don't want the customer to be able to increment or subtract by 1 which the cart in the checkout allows.

Meaning, if they selected 1000 in the Qty Input, they could / can enter 1500 in the qty field in the cart checkout, which I don't want to be allowed.

Thanks in advance,

MSF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 7 months ago #296204

Hello,

Is it possible to have the Cart in the checkout page as read only ( not able to change quantities) and have the delete button available.

Sure, you'll just have to set the "Read only" option to YES, through options of the "Cart" tab of your checkout workflow via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".

However you can't have both, a Cart on "Read only" mode and a Cart with a "Delete" icon.

Note that to have a "Delete" icon, you'll just have to set the "Show delete icons in the cart" to YES, through options of the "Cart" tab of your checkout workflow via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

The following user(s) said Thank You: markfell

• Thank you received: 5
5 years 7 months ago #296240

@support,

Followed the steps, I did have the "delete" button already on in the cart in the checkout, I just wanted to make it Readonly.

So I set readonly, and deleted, see attached and when I go to the checkout, there is no Delete Button.

The images below are
Step 1 set delete hikashop-cart-delete.png (delete set to yes)
Step 2 set readonly hikashop-cart-readonly.png (readonly set to yes, no delete button available)
Step 3 The cart in the checkout as readonly and no delete button showing hikashop-checkout.png

Also, another issue, A guest user returning, cannot user the same email address, the system says "email already used". hikashop-guest.png
Is there a way to get around this issue as well ???

Thanks in advance,
MSF

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 7 months ago #296254

Hi,

As Mohamed said, you can't have both.
Either you turn off the "read only" and you have the option to display or not the delete button, or you have the read only turned on and you can't display the delete button.
If you want both, you would have to turn off the read only option and then use either CSS or PHP modification in the show_block_cart view to hide the quantity input field.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html

And regarding you question with the guest checkout, I've replied to you here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/895423-e...checkout.html#296252

• Thank you received: 26
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
5 years 6 months ago #297590

@markfell, as @nicolas said, in Hikashop go to: Display > Views , and search for show_block_cart, if you have 2 templates installed in your joomla site you file find 2 of this file, if you have 3 templates you will find 3 files, so you need to edit the file from your current template used in your site.
And replace all from line 270 to 275 with this:

<input id="hikashop_checkout_quantity_<?php echo $product->cart_product_id;?>" type="hidden" name="checkout[cart][item][<?php echo $product->cart_product_id;?>]" class="hikashop_product_quantity_field" data-hk-qty-old="<?php echo $product->cart_product_quantity; ?>" value="<?php echo $product->cart_product_quantity; ?>" onchange="window.hikashop.checkQuantity(this);"/>
				<?php echo $product->cart_product_quantity; ?>
In this way you will see the quantity just as a simple text and you will have the delete button working.

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds