Error when adding addresses

• Thank you received: 7
5 years 6 months ago #297862

-- url of the page with the problem -- : cheerleadingtrainingco.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.37
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$address_type in /home/cheerleadingclot/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/address.php on line 255

Addresses

Fatal error: Call to a member function display() on null in /home/cheerleadingclot/public_html/templates/gk_storefront/html/com_hikashop/address/listing.php on line 15

Hello,

When a new user gets to checkout and adds an address it will produce an error after submitting. Are you able to check this for me?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 6 months ago #297867

Hi,

First, download the install package on our website and install it on yours. That way you'll have the latest build of the 3.5.1 with all the patchs we've made since the release.
Also, the fatal error comes from your template. Rename the file /templates/gk_storefront/html/com_hikashop/address/listing.php via FTP in order to deactivate it and that should fix the problem.

5 years 6 months ago #297898

Thanks for your reply, I renamed the file, please see attached. I also installed the latest download (attached). Then go through the checkout steps as a new user and it looks like two new errors are now showing. One is below lightbox at the top and another within the lightbox. It will not save the address unless i close the lightbox then refresh the page the address will show but of course the customer will not know to do this.

Kind regards

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 6 months ago #297901

Hi,

Turn off the "checkout legacy" setting in the HikaShop configuration to switch to the new checkout of HikaShop 3. It will avoid all those issues and the checkout will also be better.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dibben

5 years 6 months ago #297935

Thank you, that worked.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds