• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 5 months ago #299355

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.veggievore.com/account
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message

It appears that users can no longer check out and pay after the upgrade to HikaShop 4.0.0

I just had a new user create an account and add a product to her account. Then she is not sure how it is that she was not able to pay. I had her login again and go to her account page. And, once she was there she could not figure out how to checkout and pay even though she could see the order she had created.

I then logged in through the front end where I also have a test order that I created. I also was not able to find a way to pay for the order.

I can see the list of the orders and there is an actions pull down but there is no option to pay for the order. There is an option for details but the details page also has no option to pay for the order.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I had originally hoped that I could click on the orders and then see the order and have an option to check out. That did not work. Then I thought that maybe I could look at my cart and then have an option to checkout. That actually works. So, I called our customer back. But, when I walked her through the finding of the cart it ended up that she no longer had a cart.

So, the checkout process was still not possible.

Also, I would be grateful for a solution to get the new icons on the left to line up in an orderly fashion.

Sean

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by scarney.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13036
5 years 5 months ago #299389

Hi,

Once a cart is converted into an order the cart is not available. So that is normal.

The fact that you can't pay for an order can come from 2 things.
Please check:
- that the setting "Payment of orders not paid immediately" of the HikaShop configuration is active. Otherwise, payment of orders won't be possible outside of the checkout via the orders listing.
- that the status of the order is enabled under the "unpaid" column of the menu System>Order statuses. Otherwise, the payment button won't display for the order.

The icons not displaying properly on the control panel comes from the fact that you have customized the frontend CSS of HikaShop under the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration.
So you didn't get the new CSS for the display of that area. If you switch back to "default" there, you'll get them to display normally.
You can then reapply your changes to the frontend CSS new version, or add your CSS to the styles CSS as to avoid future issues with missing CSS after an update.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 5 months ago #299502

Thank you very much. I was able to get the account orders to display the checkout button so am very grateful.

I did not figure out how to get the icons in the order to display on top of each other.

I am assuming that when you mentioned the Display menu that you are referring to one of the 'Views' defined there.

I was not able to find any that have been changed by me but suspect maybe the template designer might have done some changes?

Although, I am doubting this because there is no icon of the right of the views inviting me to to ult settin"Remove Customizations" to the default settings.

Do you know which "View" I should be changing?

Sean

• Thank you received: 13036
5 years 5 months ago #299504

Hi,

I didn't talk about the Display menu but about the Display tab inside the HikaShop main configuration page:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...fig.html#display_css

• Hikashop Business
5 years 5 months ago #299556

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!!!!!

All is well now. :-)

I am so grateful.

Sean

Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by scarney.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds