• Thank you received: 2
5 years 3 months ago #302121

-- url of the page with the problem -- : scopeslipstop.com/nl/winkel-2
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome

Hiii Hikashop,

I'm working more and more intensifly with Hikashop and because of that I have more and more questions :P...

1: I can remember there was an option that a pop-up was showed after you added some products in the shopping cart with the question:"proceed shopping, or finalize the order". I cannot find this option anywhere anymore. Where can I find it? Or did you removed this option from the component?
2: Is it possible to connect a discount to users who filled in their tax details? That a company get's let's say 15% discount? Don't know how to arrange that.
3: I still don't understand why Hikashop is showing all kinds of products and variants which I don't want to show to customers. (because they are not in stock, or they don't exhist). If there is no stock of a certain variant, or it's not existing, I don't want to show it as an option. Are you working on this topic? Would be really great...

If I have several questions... Is this the right place to ask them?

I'm really a fan of Hikashop and I know a lot already :P. Thank you !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 3 months ago #302126

Hi,

1. Yes, we removed these from the component. They are now in the HikaShop cart notification plugin that you'll find via the Joomla plugins manager.

2. What do you mean by "who filled their tax details" ?

3. Make sure that you have the "out of stock" display setting turned off in your products/categories listing menu items, modules and in the HikaShop configuration. Otherwise that could explain it.
Also, for products with variants, if you have combinations necessiting values in different dropdowns then some invalid combinations will be bond to be selectable. Not doing that would require refreshing dynamically the dropdowns. That's something we want to do in the future, we just didn't get around it yet. Also, you can change the "Characteristics selection method" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "list" and that will display instead a list of the possible variants on the product page, avoiding that problematic.

And yes, no problme in asking your questions on the forum.

5 years 3 months ago #302221

Thanks for your answers...

1. Yes, we removed these from the component. They are now in the HikaShop cart notification plugin that you'll find via the Joomla plugins manager.

Thanks, this one helped a lot

2. What do you mean by "who filled their tax details" ?

With this topic I mean... In this case the shops sells to consumers and b2b to companies. If you are a company you want them to fill fill in their tax details so they can proof they are a company. I would like to give a standard of 15% discount to the ones who filled in their tax number. Is that possible?

3. Make sure that you have the "out of stock" display setting turned off in your products/categories listing menu items, modules and in the HikaShop configuration. Otherwise that could explain it.
Also, for products with variants, if you have combinations necessiting values in different dropdowns then some invalid combinations will be bond to be selectable. Not doing that would require refreshing dynamically the dropdowns. That's something we want to do in the future, we just didn't get around it yet. Also, you can change the "Characteristics selection method" setting of the HikaShop configuration to "list" and that will display instead a list of the possible variants on the product page, avoiding that problematic.

Thanks I will look in to this topic more closely and will come back to this most probably.

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORT ALWAYS !

And yes, no problme in asking your questions on the forum.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 3 months ago #302222

Hi,

2. I'm still not sure what you mean by "fill in there tax details". Do you mean that you want to have an input field where the user can enter a number (like a company registration number) ? Or you want a file upload field ?
And do you want to review these before you grant the discount ? Or you want to grant it as long as the field is filled in ?

5 years 3 months ago #302302

Hi Sir,

That's exactly what I mean :-). When people filled in their company registration number that they will get a 15% discount. No need to check it manually after they did that.

Is that possible?

Martijn

Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 611
5 years 3 months ago #302327

Hello,

Yes, I think you can have what you required, follow me step by step :
- Add in HikaShop Registration form a company number input :
In Main HikaShop Configuration => Display dropdown => Custom Fields
Create a new User Custom Field like on my screenshot :

- Create a Massaction, in order to move your user in a Company user group
In Main HikaShop Configuration => System dropdown => Mass Actions
Create a Mass Actions

This may add an input in your registration form and if this field is fill and correct (checked via an RegEx), the user will be add to a specific User Group (only for company)
Then, you will just have to restricted your Discount to this user group.

Hope this will help you to get what you need
Regards

Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Philip.

5 years 3 months ago #302335

You are the best! I will work on this... I will let you know how it went.

Martijn

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds