Proceed to Checkout bottom not working

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 3 months ago #302905

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Version 71.0.3578.98

Hi!

I when I open the Shopping Car (right top corner) I get the pop up with my items. However, when I click on "Zur Kasse" (Proceed to Checkout) nothing happens :-( When I go over the link, I can see the URL is correct. The only way I can proceed to checkout is by clicking "Zur Kasse" on the left top corner.

I have the same problem in Safari and Firefox. I have not tried IE or Edge.

Any idea what could be wrong? I check all the Legacy options and they seem to be ok.

By the way, I get two pop ups: a white one with the number of articles and price and underneath the detailed list, as you can see in one of the pictures. Any Idea.

Thanks in advance for the support!

Best Regards!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 3 months ago #302919

Hi,

Could you check if you have the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/cart.php ?
If you do, could you try renaming it and see if that helps ?
As far as I can see, I think that it comes from that.

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 3 months ago #302928

Hi,
It doesn't make any difference :-( I noticed that when I click on the white layer ( the one on top) it takes me straight to the checkout. I'm a bit confused.

Any other suggestion?

Best Regards!

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 3 months ago #302932

Hi,

From what I understand, the issue is coming from something called gkCartcounter which adds events on the cart module and catch the click on the elements of the cart to display/hide that white area, independently from the cart module itself.
That's why I was thinking of a view override.
Seing that there is that gk prefix everywhere on the page, it must come from your template.
If disabling the product/cart.php view override wasn't enough, I would recommend to check with your template provider. Maybe updating the template would be enough, or maybe they can provide some help to disable the click events on the cart module.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds