Checkout, address block fill in country, wrong reaction on enter

• Thank you received: 9
5 years 2 months ago #302980

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.02
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.2

Hi guys,

When I have a checkout and I want to choose the country I have a chosen or select.
I search with keyboard and get results.
I select a country with arrows and push enter.
Instead of selecting a country it is saving my address without updating the country.

This is not expected and kinda buggy :-)

Also, I see that updating the Tax is not always happening while changing the country.
Even though all taxes are working most of the times.
Always it is updated after coupon apply but only randomly it is updated after saving the address.

I hope you can help me out here :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 2 months ago #303011

Hi,

1. I checked on your website checkout but I don't get the problem. I can change the country selected, press enter, and it selects the country and refreshes the state field but it doesn't submit the address.
Do you mean that this only happens when you have the "use chosen library" setting activated ? Because it seems that you have it turned off from what I can see on your website.

2. I also tried to change the address country several times on your checkout and each time the tax was refreshed with the corresponding tax. So again, I'm not able to reproduce the problem. Does it happen with a specific browser ? Or with specific countries ?
If you check the console of your browser while you reproduce the issue, do you see any javascript error ? What do you get in the network section of the developer tool of your browser when you reproduce the issue ?

• Thank you received: 9
5 years 2 months ago #303012

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for checking this out.

1. I left it on not chosen library and like you said it is working without the chosen library but not working with the chosen library active.
You can see that right now.

2. If it is ok with you I will leave it like this and maybe it was some caching here.
I will see what happens when customers buy it :-)

Great workday for you guys :-)

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 2 months ago #303017

Hi,

1. I see the problem. Try adding the code:

if(els[idx].parentElement.className == 'chzn-search')
				continue;
before the line:
els[idx].addEventListener('keydown', function(e) {
in the file media/com_hikashop/js/checkout.js and clear the cache of your browser.
That should hopefully help with chosen dropdowns.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds