Warning page not found:after_end error. after submitting payment

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 1 week ago #304751

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning page not found:after_end error

Hi I'm running into this "Warning page not found:after_end error." after submitting payment. Let me explain exactly the steps how I get this error and my setup. First I'll explain the setup and then the steps to the error.

I'm running the latest version of HikaShop - HikaShop Business 4.0.3 [1903131108], Joomla 3.9.4, PHP 7.1. Some HikaShop settings I thought may be important for you, I have the legacy bootstrapv2 turned off, checkout legacy off, and add to cart legacy off. I'm using three payment plugins, the Authorize.net plugin, Purchase Order plugin, and Collect on Delivery plugin.

I have my return URLS for the payment plugins as following:

Authorize.net plugin: /order-status
Purchase Order plugin: /purchase-order-complete
Collect on Delivery plugin: /quote-complete

I removed the overrides I had in place on these views:

order-show
order-pay
checkout-after_end
checkout-end.

Now the steps to the error:

The problem I'm having is that it appears only when I'm a guest (not logged in) and I initiate what we call on the site a "Create a Quote" (this leverages the collect on delivery plugin), it goes through as expected but when the customer receives their notification email and clicks the link to view their quote/order and pay, when they choose to pay for this order via credit card ( the Authorize.net plugin) they enter their credit card info and submit the payment however instead of getting the confirmation on the /order-status page, they get the error message on this page /checkout/after_end

"Warning page not found:after_end error."

The payment still goes through but they don't get to the expected thank you order status page.

This only happens if a user exactly follows the steps detailed above, 1) a guest (not logged in) that uses the (Collect on Delivery plugin) to 2)initiate what we call a quote and then 3)returns to the site to pay for their order/quote via the link in the email they received, and 4)pays for the order via credit card using the (Authorize.net plugin)
I attached a picture of the error message. This is with debug maximum on. No errors besides this.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-Chris

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 1 week ago #304798

Hi,

I'm not sure what it could be. We need more information first so that we can better understand the situation.
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of the authorize payment method (you can blur/hide private information) ?
Also, could you provide a screenshot of the "SEF" section of the Hikashop configuration page (under the features tab) ?
And could you tell us whether you have a menu item with the alias "checkout" or not configured in your Joomla menu manager ?

• Hikashop Business
5 years 1 week ago #304807

Hi Nicolas,

I attached the screenshot of the Authorize plugin settings and SEF Urls section screenshot. Also yes I do have a menu item setup. I have setup a HikaShop Checkout menu item with the alias "checkout". Any suggestions? Thanks!

- Chris

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 609
5 years 1 week ago #304959

Hello,

Let's move in another direction can you provide frontend/backend access in order to have a more wide view on your situation.
Unfortunately, despite your elements we don't get the root issue so far.

Awaiting news from you.
Regards

• Hikashop Business
5 years 1 week ago #304974

Hi Philip,

Yes I can provide you with access to a test site. Joomla Super Admin access? Let me know how / where to send the credentials for the account. Thanks! - Chris

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 6 days ago #304981

Hello,

Via that form : www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please include the URL of that forum thread so the support team will know what to do with the credentials.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 5 days ago #305027

Hi Jerome,

Okay just sent a message. Thank you!

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 2 days ago #305091

Hi,

I see that you're missing the authorize signature key in the settings of your payment method.
You should fill that field otherwise, I don't think that it can work properly with the changes Authorize.net is doing on its end:
www.hikashop.com/forum/payment-methods/8...t-md5-transhash.html
Now, I'm not sure if that is linked to your issue, but from what I understand, the sandbox of Authorize only accept SHA2 encryption now and thus if we want to be able to reproduce the issue without doing real payments on your website (and thus use the sandbox) we would need the snadbox to work.
Could you please test in sandbox mode with a fake credit card ( developer.authorize.net/hello_world/testing_guide/ ) and provide precise instructions for us to reproduce the issue ?
Also, could you provide a FTP access in case we need to do some debugging ?
You can send all that via our contact form like for the backend access.

Last edit: 5 years 2 days ago by nicolas.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 2 days ago #305094

Hi Nicolas,

Okay I'm sending that information over.

- Chris

5 years 1 day ago #305174

Hello,

Problem solved ! That wasn't simple but your specific case allow us to improve checkout process for next HikaShop version.
I upload the modification directly on your website and will be in our future release.
The modifications can be found in :
YourWebsite\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\menus.php
&
YourWebsite\components\com_hikashop\controllers\order.php
Thanks for your patience !

Regards

Last edit: 5 years 1 day ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rjrsinc

• Hikashop Business
4 years 9 months ago #307621

Hi Philip,

It seems now the same issue is back again you had helped me with. You made some customization to the following files and said that it would be resolved in the next release.

"
HIKASHOP Modifications

The modifications can be found in :
YourWebsite\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\menus.php
&
YourWebsite\components\com_hikashop\controllers\order.php
"

Well I have been working on upgrading to HikaShop 4.1.0 and testing the site the error is back after the update.

"Warning page not found:after_end error."

Do you recall what the changes you had made in these files to resolve the error? I attached copies that I have currently in place not sure if they some how got modified but they seem to no longer resolve the issue. Thanks in advance.

File Attachment:

File Name: files.zip
File Size:12 KB

Attachments:

4 years 9 months ago #307637

Hello,

First, I check that the patch is in our last release, now it seems that your files have some difference from the current HikaShop release.
There must be something, can you process this in order to see, if that solve your issue.
1. Change your name files
2. Then reinstall HikaShop from our website is to isolate your actual files, and to be sure that the last files is correctly update.

Awaiting news from you.
Regards

Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 9 months ago #307653

Hi Philip,

I'm not sure if I understand completely what your asking but,, I assume you want me to rename / remove the menu.php and order.php files that I attached previously and then reinstall HikaShop. So I removed those files and reinstalled HikaShop. However the problem still persists.

By the way, are the fixes you made for me in the latest release 4.1.0 ? You had made modifications to the menu.php and order.php that had resolved this issue. I'm hoping you can provide me with the fixes and clarify if the patch you made is in the latest release. Thank you in advance.

4 years 9 months ago #307704

Hello,

Yes, I check that the fix is in our last release, since 2 month and 2 week.
On the other point, I try to understand how you can have this issue and the fix by using your provided ftp...
For a reason or another that won't work anymore, and so we can't get more far on your subject for now.

Regards

• Hikashop Business
4 years 9 months ago #307705

Hi Philip,

Try accessing again. I re-enabled the FTP account. Let me know if you need me to send the information again. Thank you.

4 years 9 months ago #307739

Hello,

Can you re-active our provided account as well in order to be able to process some tests, now the ftp works thanks for this.
Regards

• Hikashop Business
4 years 9 months ago #307755

Hello Philip,

I sent the details to your contact form. Let me know if you need anything else. Thank you.

4 years 9 months ago #307757

Hello,

Thanks to your feedback and some tests on your website, we were able to improve our code (on your website & our next HikaShop releases)
Now everything works as expected on your e-commerce.
Regards

• Hikashop Business
4 years 9 months ago #307800

Hello Philip,

Thank you. Do you have the files that were modified so I can replicate the update? I will be needing them so I can perform and upgrade the site to the latest version of HikaShop in the meantime until the next version release.

4 years 9 months ago #307803

Hello,

The previous 2 concerned files and the YourWebsite\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\cart.php
Hope this will help you.

Regards

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds