Checkout not progressing on FB Social Media Login

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 1 week ago #304767

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3

Help please.

Logging in using FB (JFBConnect plugin) prevents the Checkout process from progressing.
Logging in normally or thru Google (JFBConnect plugin, too) would continue, though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13036
5 years 1 week ago #304775

Hi,

Well, HikaShop doesn't do anything when it's the JFBConnect plugin which handles the login.
All HikaShop does is that when the standard Joomla trigger after login is triggered, it will move the cart from the session id to the user id, and load the user id in session to consider the user logged in.
So if the cusomter is redirected somewhere else, it's something in JFBConnect or something else on the website which does that.

Now, regarding the checkout not progressing, I did some tests on your website and I had the same issue with a normal HikaShop guest checkout. So it doesn't seem that the problem is linked to JFBConnect. First, please provide a screenshot of the settings under the "checkout" tab of the Hikashop configuration so that we know how you configured your checkout.

5 years 1 week ago #304841

Here's the screenshot of the Configuration > Checkout section

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13036
5 years 1 week ago #304843

Hi,

The issue is with the "address" view.
You've configured it for only the shipping address.
And in the "login" view, you've configured to display the "same address" checkbox for the shipping address but that checkbox is not there. Thus, it only creates a billing address.
I suppose that you must have some view overrides of show_block_login, show_block_address, sub_block_login_form or sub_block_login_registration via the menu Display>Views. You can check for them in the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/ if you find some of them, try temporarily renaming them and it should work better. In that case, I would recommend to redo your modifications to the new versions of these view files via the menu Display>Views.

5 years 1 week ago #304884

Thanks, Nicolas! ... Changing the Address setting did fix the issue.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds