• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
3 weeks 5 days ago #305277

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 73.0.3683.86

Hi there,

I just wanted to check that I have Hikashop correctly set up to be sending ecommerce data over to Google Analytics.

- Please find attached a screen shot of how the current Hikashop plugins are set up. I've also attached a screen shot of what our acquisition overview looks like, the only traffic that's being registered is (other). When looking at the source/medium, we only seem to be registering (not set) / (not set).

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 9529
3 weeks 4 days ago #305278

Hi,

Could you try to update to HikaShop 4.0.3.
We added some fixes regarding the source/medium in HikaShop 4.0.3
If you still have the issue with new orders with HikaShop 4.0.3
Please edit an order in the hikashop_order table via your phpmyadmin and provide what you have in the column order_payment_params so that we can better understand the situation.

• Hikashop Business
3 weeks 1 day ago #305394

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for your reply, I have updated Hikashop to 4.0.3. shall leave it a couple of days to see if any data begins flowing, if not I shall get back to you with more information. Thank you for your help.

• Hikashop Business
2 weeks 1 day ago #305645

Hi there Nicolas,

I've left the GA account for a short while after updating to Hikashop 4.0.3, I've attached a screen shot of what the Acquisition overview currently looks like, I've set the time period from the 09/03/19 to the 09/04/19. I think we may still be having problems with order being placed through the 4.0.3 version?

- I've taken a look at phpmyadmin and the order_payment_params are currently all blank.

Thanks once again for your help.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds