Ordering on one page

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 10 months ago #307774

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.3

Hi, everybody. Please tell me can someone made in your online store checkout on a single page. My clients are very lazy, and every additional step makes them refuse to place an order. And for this reason, I want to simplify the design and do everything from authorization to payment on one page. like as in the pictures

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Mastamatey.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 26
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 10 months ago #307775

Hi Mastamatey,
In Administrator go to: Hikashop > System > Configuration > Checkout (tab).
And the first option you have are the checkout steps, so all you have to do is to put all the block's in Step 1, like this:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

4 years 9 months ago #307834

oxido wrote: Hi Mastamatey,
And the first option you have are the checkout steps, so all you have to do is to put all the block's in Step 1, like this:

Now I have done, but the problem is that after entering the first name and last name do I have to click log in or if the guest is say click next after entering the address, do I have to click OK, it turns out on one page but a bunch of buttons and I want to have all just entered contact details your address choose the method of delivery and method of payment and clicked finish. And so it turns out the whole quest and all those buttons can be confusing.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 9 months ago #307836

At the bottom of the page you will find "Login & Registration", you will set this to allow your users to checkout as Guest, like this:

Attachments:

4 years 9 months ago #307839

oxido wrote: In Administrator go to: Hikashop > System > Configuration > Checkout (tab).
At the bottom of the page you will find "Login & Registration", you will set this to allow your users to checkout as Guest, like this:

And what to do with those who are registered on the site? I set up now on the site so that in the first step a person either passes authorization or comes as a guest, and when he gets to the second step, the registered person simply chooses the method of payment and delivery and that's it. But if the guest there and there was a bunch of buttons, entered the address press enter data press the button again. how do you turn on all these buttons? here is a link to my site nailattribute.ru/ , it is true in Russian, but try to add products to the cart and start making as a guest and you will understand what I'm talking about. However, the site is very slow at the stage of registration

• Hikashop Business
4 years 9 months ago #307846

From what i see, you still have 2 steps or is just the progress bar, you don't need the progress bar if you don't have steps.
Now you have 2 options at the bottom of your page, to login and to checkout as guest, that is ok if you want to allow users to login in that step.
If you want to remove that login form, in the settings turn off the login as i did in the screenshot.
And don't forget to put the payment in workflow on step 1

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds