checkout issue on billing and shipping address

• Thank you received: 2
4 years 7 months ago #310420

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 3.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

hi

after checkout the billing and shipping address is not the same.

please check the photos

1. configuration

2. this photo is correct which was received by the buyer

3. this is the summary order received by the admins. Billing looks missing but intact it is not aligned

4. this is the confirmed email and the shipping is wrong. this is a previously saved shipping address. not the one filled up aby the client

5. this one is another email sent to admin. the shipping address is wrong. The correct one is the shipping information

6. in addition how can we maximise the space for the email? it is forced on a small area cramping the contents?

7. how do we add labels on the billing and shipping address?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13066
4 years 7 months ago #310441

Hi,

Your screenshots are from two different orders.
So to me, for all I know, it just means that the product in the first order has no weight (and thus no shipping address) while the second order has weight (and thus a shipping address is required).
Also, in the "address" view of your checkout workflow, you have the type set to "both". If you only want the billing address so that it can be used as both a billing and a shipping address, then you should change that setting to "billing".

The width available in the email is limited. This is because of how emails work. You have to limit the width of the emails. So while you can change that thanks to the CSS in the template of the email (that you can edit when you edit the email via the menu System>Emails), I don't recommend changing the width as you'll have issues with some email readers and some of your customers will see your emails with a broken display.

Regarding the addresses, there is no option to add a label to them. If you want to do that, you would have to create a custom address field and then do some PHP coding in the views where you want to use the label.

4 years 7 months ago #310484

hi

We have checked it twice and it is the same order. please see the time and other information on the email. Now that you mentioned it why is it that the created and confirmed email sent to the admin is different from the "A new order has been created on your website"? This is a new test order we made

1, the email received by buyer. the order no is H4Q0A25

2. emails sent to admins

created and confirmed has a different order number its H4Q0B26

3.the email "A new order has been created on your website" has the correct order no. Note that the time it was received are all the same and the information

4. Again, the shipping address is wrong the correct one is on the shipping information. can it just use the correct shipping address?

5. If i set the checkout -> address to billing only then how will the buyer choose a saved shipping address?

thank you

Attachments:

4 years 7 months ago #310497

Hi,

Could it be linked to the fact you're using HikaMarket ?
HikaMarket creates sub orders for each order and so the sub orders have their own order_id too.
So that could be linked to the reason why the order number is different between the emails.

You said at the beginning of the thread that you're using HikaShop 3.5.0. I see that your HikaMarket Multivendor subscription is expired. Maybe the issues you're bringing out are linked to that. Which version of HikaMarket Multivendor are you using ?

And could you do a screenshot of what you have in the order details page in the backend for that order (in fact for both the H4Q0A25 and the H4Q0B26 orders) ?

4 years 7 months ago #310522

hi

Could it be linked to the fact you're using HikaMarket ?
HikaMarket creates sub orders for each order and so the sub orders have their own order_id too.
So that could be linked to the reason why the order number is different between the emails.

how do we fix it?

You said at the beginning of the thread that you're using HikaShop 3.5.0. I see that your HikaMarket Multivendor subscription is expired. Maybe the issues you're bringing out are linked to that. Which version of HikaMarket Multivendor are you using ?

version 1.7.2. How can i fix the issue?

And could you do a screenshot of what you have in the order details page in the backend for that order (in fact for both the H4Q0A25 and the H4Q0B26 orders) ?

you can't see this on the orders list but it appears inside H4Q0A25. So is there a way to correct this order number? or just add the original order number to hikashop order confirmed?

Is it possible to let hikashop handle the order number for created and confirmed?
how do i disable the created notifications?

thanks

4 years 7 months ago #310528

I would love to directly tell you the solution but I don't understand the situation properly yet, so I don't know what the solution could be.
Could you do a screenshot of what you have in the order details page in the backend for that order (in fact for both the H4Q0A25 and the H4Q0B26 orders) ?

If you want to disable the order creation notifications, you can disable it via the menu System>Emails of HikaShop.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds