Bank Transfer method stopped working

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 7 months ago #311301

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome

HI, My 'Bank Transfer' payment option is no longer showing in checkout? also I have a 'cheque' option that will not show.
This appears to be something to do with the 'zone' being set to the UK, if set to 'none' it shows? it has always been set to the UK and has previously worked ok and we only want payments from the UK using these methods.

Rgds

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 7 months ago #311302

Hi,

You need to check the "UK" zone and linked zones via the System>Zones.
If you have several "UK" zones, and you don't select the one used for the "country" custom country field, then the zone restriction might not match.

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 7 months ago #311319

Hi Nicolas, This has previously been selected as 'united kingdom' from the drop down country selection menu, this has worked ok for years, it now will not work, I do not know for how long it has not worked as a customer informed me they were missing?

I have tried various options even selecting just a single county or shipping method to match my address and nothing works except leaving the box set to none?

Rgds

4 years 6 months ago #311354

Hi,

Well, we didn't change anything regarding this for years so I don't see how it would be a bug.
We would need a backend access to check on the situation directly as we don't have the issue on our end.
Could you provide that along with a link to this thread and precise instructions to reproduce the issue on your website ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

4 years 6 months ago #311376

Hi,

I checked the situation with the access you provided.
And while I was able to "reproduce" the problem with an existing address, I wasn't able to reproduce the problem with a new address.
And checking your zones, I can see that you created a new "united kingdom" country zone and unpublished the previous one.
However, in your bank transfer shipping method you only have the new zone selected.
So if someone created an address with the old "united kingdom" zone selected, and if he tries to use that address during the checkout, it's normal that the payment method doesn't show up as it's configured to only display for the other "united kingdom" country zone.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds