how to redirect to order detail product after pay in gateway?

• Thank you received: 7
4 years 5 months ago #312499

hi
when user return to website after pay, i want he see detail of his purchase but in now he see list of his purchases. what need to do?
in return url in payment plugin i can only set static return url

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 5 months ago #312505

Hi,

If you leave the "return URL" of the payment method empty, your customers will be rediercted back to the default thank you page of HikaShop.
This page will include a thank you message along with a link for the customer to access his order page.

Otherwise, in that setting, you can also enter the link to the order page and use tags like {order_id} in the URL so that the customer will be directed to his order.

• Thank you received: 7
4 years 5 months ago #312531

can i redirect to different return url after purchase some of product?
is need use new payment method that set my own new "return url" for that product in that payment method settings?and set that payment method to that product.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 5 months ago #312540

Hi,

There is no option to restrict a payment method to one or several product.
That would be problematic if you were to have products with different payment methods in the same cart since you can only have one payment method per order/cart.
Also, there is no option to direct to different URLs based on the products in the order. However, it's possible if leave the default return URL and edit the file "after_end" via the menu Display>Views with custom PHP code to check the products in the order and do the redirect based on that.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds