4 years 4 months ago #313179

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : PHP 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Page not found
Error 0 - __clone method called on non-object
Call stack

Hello, I recently installed hikamarket, changed host and changed template. I am receiving error on checkout. This build is still in process so not live only testing. I have tried putting the template to protostar and disabled any custom plugins. I put the checkout on authorize.net sandbox to rule out processor. Please advise

# Function Location
1 () JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php:673
2 hikashopOrderClass->createFromCart() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:629
3 checkoutController->confirm() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
4 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1976
5 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:92
6 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
7 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
8 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
9 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
10 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
11 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

File Attachment:

File Name: APHPException.txt
File Size:5 KB

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 4 months ago #313209

Hi,

We've added a patch for that error.
Download again the HikaShop install package on our website and install it on yours and it should fix the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds