List of available Tags in mailings

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 4 months ago #313854

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 71.0

Hi,

I'm customizing the mail templates (System > Emails > Order creation notification) and want to use the Tags listings. They are shown on the edit-page of the Emails (see dump-1.jpg) when the button "List of available tags" is clicked. Now when I click the button I see a long list of variables that can be inserted into the email but can you please explain HOW this can be done?

When I complete the instructions as posted with the tags list:

You can click on a tag to copy it in your clipboard so that you can then paste it in the editor on the left side.

I get no values printed in the mail when the mail is sent to the customer and the admin.

With regards,
Arkomat on Webdexter

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 610
4 years 4 months ago #313866

Hello,

You can precise which kind of data you want add to your email, this will allow us to be more specific in our help.
But the instruction is quite simple, but you have a point to know, some tags have to be used only in specific part of the email, let's detail an example :

Ex: {LINEVAR:order.order_invoice_number}

Like you can see, this tag is relative to order invoice number, and can be used only in order part between {TXT:ORDER_BEGIN_MESSAGE} & {TXT:ORDER_END_MESSAGE}

If not, the tag won't be replace by your dynamic data.
Hope this will help you to move forward on your subject.

Regards

Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds