Jumbled Page in backend for Checkout workflow

• Thank you received: 1
4 years 4 weeks ago #316852

In the back end the checkout workflow page is a column with no ability to drag and drop. This is in System/Configuration/checkout/checkout workflow. Please advise. Screen Shot attached.

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 4 weeks ago by masweb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
4 years 4 weeks ago #316857

Hi,

This indicates either a javascript error or an issue with the CSS.
So there are two things you can do:
- On that page, open the console of your browser and check if you have any javascript error:
kb.mailster.co/how-can-i-open-the-browsers-console/
- In the HikaShop configuration page, under the "Display" tab, check the backend CSS option. There, you should have "default" selected. If you have something else, like "custom", it's likely that you have customized the backend CSS of HikaShop and that you've based yourself on the default CSS file of an old version of HikaShop for that. Because of that, you didn't get all the new CSS since then, including the CSS of the checkout workflow editor. So revert to "default" and reapply your CSS changes to this new default file if necessary.

4 years 3 weeks ago #316858

That did it, Thank you/

4 years 3 weeks ago #316861

Question. This is a unique customer as he has multiple shipping options for the customer. We have shipping assembled, Shipping Un-assembled and Pick up. ALL different prices for each product. Trying to find a way to do this as shipping options instead of doing them as characteristics like I have it now. Any suggestions? I can't seem to get it to work. I added it to product code CAT TREE
P1016. But I assume it isn't set right as the shipping isn't there in the front end other than the characteristics.

Last edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by nicolas.

4 years 3 weeks ago #316863

I have disabled the additional shipping options for now in shipping under system until you can look as I don't want it confusing on the live site. Thanks

• Thank you received: 13068
4 years 3 weeks ago #316867

Hi,

Note that you have the "Force shipping regardless of weight" setting deactivated in your HikaShop configuration and you don't have any weight in your CAT TREE P1016 product, so it's normal that you don't see any shipping methods selection on your checkout even if you activate them.

PS: Please open a new thread for new questions.
Also please don't post your website backend access on the forum like that. Anyone could have seen it and search engines could have indexed them.
Please disable them immediately.
If you need to provide a backend access, please use or contact form with a link to the thread included in your message:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

4 years 3 weeks ago #316871

GREAT! Thought this one was set to private!

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds