• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
3 years 7 months ago #323959

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome

hi,

I had a problem, during checkout, I need to click the "Next" button 2 times if I change the options values from the custom field order.

I had tried change to default template, if the problem due to template problem but it still remain the same

May I know what is the problem? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 7 months ago #323963

Hi,

I'm not sure.
The fields do require to be submit before the order can be confirmed, but it's not the last step. So I'm not sure.

Could you provide screenshots of the settings under the checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration ?

3 years 6 months ago #324231

Hi, below is the screenshot of the configuration hikashop settings

Attachments:

3 years 6 months ago #324238

Hi,

Could you also provide screenshot of the rest of the settings below the checkout workflow editor area ?

3 years 6 months ago #324262

here is the full screenshot of the checkout tab settings

Attachments:

3 years 6 months ago #324270

Hi,

From what I can see, it's not really the custom fields being filled in which prevents the system from going to the next step.
It's because the total amount of the cart changes in some cases based on what you enter in the custom fields.
As the cart total changes, the system prevents validating the current step because if it would be on the last step, it would mean it would validate the order with the price having changed. And the shipping methods might have their price changed which you would like to see on the shipping methods selector too.

I suppose that you're changing the amount of the cart with a plugin implementing a trigger called when the cart is being loaded to add "additionals" to the cart.
For that "double next click" issue to not happen, you should modify your plugin to not do anything if the current task parameter in the URL is "submitstep". That way, the price won't be changed when the custom fields are being modified, but only on the next step.
So it will still work like before, but without having to click twice on the next button.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds