• Thank you received: 4
3 years 6 months ago #324069

-- url of the page with the problem -- : alamebartar.ir/payment
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 500

Hello.
At the payment stage, the guest user is faced with a white screen with an error of 500.
Member users will see this page, but the process of adding the product to the cart until the final payment is very slow.
I did not notice this happened after the update to version 4.3 or after the transfer to the new server. Many changes have been made that make it impossible to restore the previous backup.
please help.
Thank.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
3 years 6 months ago #324091

Hello,

I would recommend to activate first the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration.
That will then display an error message on that page which will help us and you better understand what's going on and provide a solution.

Kind regards,
Mohamed

3 years 5 months ago #324293

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello,

I would recommend to activate first the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration.
That will then display an error message on that page which will help us and you better understand what's going on and provide a solution.

Kind regards,
Mohamed

It is very interesting to me that when I turn on troubleshooting, the transfer to the payment page takes place.
Also, this section works when the user is logged in, but the guest user cannot complete his purchase.
I turn on troubleshooting for you to check. I really do not like to redesign my website.:S

3 years 5 months ago #324294

Link to an active product for trial purchase

alamebartar.ir/man-1

• Thank you received: 13036
3 years 5 months ago #324297

Hi,

If you don't always get the 500 error and you're not able to reproduce it with the debug activated, then please check the PHP error log of your hosting. It will contain the fatal error message corresponding to that 500 error message, with the file and line where the error happened.
That's crutial information to be able to understand what's going on.
If you don't know how to check your PHP error log, you need to ask your hosting support.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds