• Hikashop Essential
3 years 6 months ago #324392

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.19-1~deb10u1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 82.0b1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None

Hi All,

I have setup shop with guest and register options. Works great.
But I noticed in the mails send out to the guest, that there is also the link to view their orders.
As they are not registered users, they don't have a account on the shop, if i am wright, to view their orders

So how do I remove that link in the mail?
I assume its the same mail used for registered users otherwise the link wouldn't be there in the first place. So removing that link from mail template would also remove the link for registered users, if I am correct.

Greetings Appie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 6 months ago #324417

Hi,

If you check the link in both emails, you'll see that there is an extra parameter "order-token" added to the URL when you're a guest so that the system only allows you to view the order details if that parameter is there with that value, and that token is unique for each order.
So it's not like any one can access the orders details of guest users.
There is no easy way to only remove the URL for guest users.
It will require some PHP code development in the preload files of the media/com_hikashop/mail/ folder if you really want to do it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: OnslaughtUK

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
3 years 6 months ago #324629

nicolas wrote: Hi,

If you check the link in both emails, you'll see that there is an extra parameter "order-token" added to the URL when you're a guest so that the system only allows you to view the order details if that parameter is there with that value, and that token is unique for each order.
So it's not like any one can access the orders details of guest users.
There is no easy way to only remove the URL for guest users.
It will require some PHP code development in the preload files of the media/com_hikashop/mail/ folder if you really want to do it.

Sorry for this late reaction...

But thanks for the answer, think we leave it as it is for now.. I didn't noticed the difference in the mails (read token)
So thanks..

Appie

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds