• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
3 years 6 months ago #324461

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome

hi,

I faced a problem, after select payment and click cancel button, it will redirect auto logout from the page instead of go to the cancel link that I had set up at the payment configuration

thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 6 months ago #324472

Hi,

I can see that you're using a payment plugin we didn't develop and I actually never heard of.
I would recommend to first check with the developer of the payment plugin as the cancel URL setting comes from the plugin itself and thus it's up to it to handle it.

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
3 years 6 months ago #324670

hi,

I had test by using HikaShop Paypal payment plugin also have same problem, when I cancel the payment it will redirect auto logout

• Thank you received: 610
3 years 6 months ago #324678

Hello,

In order to better understand what's going on, can you provide these elements please :
1. Your relative payment method(s) screenshot configuration
2. A step by step procedure to experience ourselves the issue (and all required to be able to, like account references,...)
3. Allow us to try your checkout with your Paypal plugin (the same that you speak about in your last message).

Note : To provide elements you can use our Contact us form, just don't forget to add an Url link to this topic in your message

Awaiting news from you to be able to get your root issue.
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 5 months ago #324934

Hi,

We received the information. However, I had some troubles when testing on your website.
At first, I was able to login both in the frontend and backend of the website.
I then went through the checkout, and when coming back to the website with the cancel link on the PayPal payment page, I indeed saw the "please login first" message.
However, I got a couple of strange things after that:
- I was logged out from the backend following that, and I couldn't login anymore. It was as if my user account had been deleted.
- When I tried to access the checkout login area again, the registration was then turned off, while it was available before, and I could see the address form, as if the user_id was still in the session, but my account had been deleted and the user account registration setting deactivated from the joomla user manager options page.
So I couldn't check further.
I see two options there:
- you have some security or custom extension which does that as it thinks something is not right.
- you have configured some mass action in a weird way (menu System>Mass action), or you're using the "user group after purchase" setting in your products and it changes the user group of the user account in a way which doesn't allow it to log on the website (and thus joomla forcefully logs it out and doesn't allow it to login anymore).

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds