Order Confirmation Message

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 6 months ago #325023

-- url of the page with the problem -- : greenleaf1.co.uk/oxenford2020/hikashop-m...ing/checkout/confirm
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22

Hi,

Firstly how do you edit the order confirmation message? I see from a previous thread that it can be found in plugins/hikashoppayment/collectondelivery/collectondelivery_end.php but I can't find this.

Also, is it possible to have different confirmation messages depending on which payment method has been selected?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 612
3 years 6 months ago #325041

Hello,

I will answer you step by step :
1. The fact that you didn't find the collectondelivery_end.php is really strange because he should be there.
2. It's theoretically possible to have a specific message for each payment plugin. In details, to custom confirmation message by different way, but the way to proceed will change from some payments to others.
=> And so, can you details which payment plugin you have in mind please ? This will allow us to more precisely guide you.

Regards

Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 6 months ago #325047

Hi,

I am using Collect on Delivery Payment Plugin twice. Once for Click & Collect and again for Local Delivery. Perhaps it won't be possible because I'm using the same plugin?

Thanks in advance

• Thank you received: 13070
3 years 5 months ago #325056

Hi,

It's possible. In the collectondelivery_end.php you need to add your modifications with a condition on the payment method. Something like that:

if($this->order->order_payment_id == XX)
 echo 'Text 1';
else
 echo 'Text 2';
where XX is the id of the payment method. That way, you'll get either Text 1 or Text 2 on the page.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds