-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

I have setup:
- Hikashop userpoint plugins under System - Plugins
- HikaShop User Points plugin under Plugins
- Customer Field user_points
I attach images of all the settings. I have not set any points by groups, they are all default of 0. This does not fit in image.

The payment plugin is currently 'Collect on delivery'

I have tried to set 'Valid order statuses' to run on the following:
- blank, use system default
- 'confirmed,paid' (Namekey)
- 'Created' or 'created' (Name or Namekey)

The checkout says you will earn x points. But no points get allocated on any options tried.
I have tried to get it to allocate on created as payment plugin does not go to confirm. But I thought it would apply when I changed the order status to confirmed. But this did not work.

I have not yet enabled HikaShop User Points payment plugin as I just want the new shop to collect points. In time I might let customers redeem them, but do not want them to loose out on purchases.

Any advice would be great.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 2 months ago #328836

Hi,

The issue might come form the HikaShop User Points payment plugin not being enabled. Even if you don't configure a payment method for it (if you don't people won't be able to use their points), the plugin is still used by the other plugin.
So please enable it.
Regarding the 'Valid order statuses' setting, you can either leav it empty and it will use the order status settings in System>Order statuses, and they seem to be correctly configured, or you can use the namekey of the order statuses ( like confirmed,paid )
The rest looks ok to me although we don't see some of the settings of the user points plugin instance at the bottom, I suppose that the setting "Limit by group" is set to false.

• Thank you received: 6
3 years 2 months ago #328883

Morning
Thank you, enabling the payment plugging worked.
I also set the Valid order statuses and that all worked on each option.

Thank you for your support. I managed to put the site live over the weekend, can only grow in functionality from here. I think it is looking great with the layout adaptions to show various custom fields in different places. I think your component is clean and easy for users to use. dewidevelopment.co.uk

Thank you
David

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds