purchase course that every time updated

• Thank you received: 7
3 years 2 months ago #329397

i want use hikashop product as a course and my course is going to be updataed for example every week. I want my user pay to course as a product with periodical paying.my course price can be two state and which you say easier to implement iselect that.one way: product is100$ and user must pay 10$ in each payment, two:product is 10$ for first week and in the second week i update that product with new course video file and user must pay second 10$. how to do it?
what is my solution?can use hikashop? I have imagine some way but i don't understand what is that is good and can not understand is there any other solution.please hear my way:
1-product has static price, then user get autodiscount for second buying that product.

2-use hikashop subscription (but i want show to user how much must pay for future that course files)

3-search for Installment paying, also i search for is it possible to show him how much he must pay in the future.
can you advise me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 2 months ago #329399

Hi,

I think you'll want to user HikaSubscription here.
With it, you can configure if you want to auto renew the subscription (for example with PayPal recurring, once the customer purchase the first time, PayPal will bill him automatically afterwards and that will extend the subscription), or manual renewal (in that case the customer is notified and he can extend his subscription on your website by paying again through the checkout).

The following user(s) said Thank You: sadaf3d

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds