Hikashop Products Not adding to Cart

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 2 months ago #329753

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.24
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Products not adding to Cart. Please check

Hello
Can you please check why the Shopping cart always blank. I am trying to add products to Cart, but it is not adding.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 611
3 years 2 months ago #329758

Hello,

We were able to reproduce the issue on your website, please can you process a test with a default template like ProtoStar to see if that solve your issue please ?...

If, Yes maybe your issue is template dependent OR maybe you have some override view (see this documentation).
If that change nothing, can you try to desactive the Add to cart legacy (in Main HikaShop Configuration => Advanced tab => Legacy settings)

Awaiting your returns to progress on your subject.
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 2 months ago #329787

Hello Team
Thanks for Reply.

We tried all the Options but no luck. I can send you the Administration Password to check also.

If that issue not solved, we may try to convert to Virtuemart

Thank you again for reply

• Thank you received: 13068
3 years 2 months ago #329796

Hi,

Well, I'm not sure what you mean then.
I just checked the situation on your website and I can see that you have the new add to cart system with the new add to cart buttons (which confirms that you've turned off the "add to cart legacy" setting. And I'm able to add the products to the cart, and the cart module is updating and I can access the checkout without problem.
So to me, everything looks fine now and the solution provided by Philippe seems to do the trick. So I'm not sure why you're saying that it still doesn't work.
Please double check. You might want to test on another browser and clear the cache of your website if you have any. Maybe you didn't see the changes because you had some caching and thus were seeing the pages generated before you changed the setting ?
If you can see reproduce the issue, please provide precise instructions.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds